Welcome to the Journals! Read here first!
Welcome to the PCOS Journals subforum!
There are only a few things we need to know to keep this board clean, so here it goes...
1. To start your journal, create a new topic with the subject "So-and-so's Journal" or something similar (be as creative as you like!) This will be the permanent title of your journal, although you can change it at any time it is how people will identify you - so make it fun!
2. To add to your journal, reply to your original journal post - don't create a new topic. We want to keep the forum as clean as possible, so everyone can find your journal!
3. Feel free to reply to everyone's journals as much as you like, in their original topic. Keep it clean and friendly of course!
4. If you are pregnant, or you become pregnant, please put "PG Mentioned" in the title of your journal. This can be in brackets at the end, or wherever you like - but just in case some of our PCOS girls are having a tough day, be kind and let them know if pregnancy is mentioned to avoid hurt feelings :)
5. ANYone with PCOS can start a journal, whether TTC, Waiting to TTC, A Graduate, whatever your stage - if you have PCOS, you can start a journal here.
Most of all, lets have fun! Keep things friendly and we should all have a blast with this forum.
Thanks so much!
- Your Co-Hosts
Re: Welcome to the Journals! Read here first!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:33 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.