We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
To access Mobile chat, please follow these instructions: If you have any problems or questions related to the mobile chat, please post them here or e-mail me at Christine@justmommies.com
1. You will need to log into Justmommies on your mobile browser.
2. Click on the chat room link at the top of the boards page
3. You will then be redirected to a page that give the option of “clicking to start chat room”
4. This chat program automatically drops you into the “Aloha room” To navigate to the room you would like to chat in, simply type /join “name of room” (replace the text “name of room” with the name of the room you want to enter, e.g. “ttc-room”
5. Hit Enter
6. You’ll see text that says “left Aloha room” “joined ttc-room” You should now be in the room you wanted to go to.
Now that Mobile Chatting is available, I’m sure more boards would like to request chat days and times. Please feel free to PM me or email me and I can set up a chat day and time.
Using JustMommies for the first time can be a bit confusing, especially if you’ve never used a message board before. We have a tons of forums as well as member-created social groups. This can be a bit overwhelming and hard to navigate at first. We’ve created a newbie guide to help you get started and answer the most frequently asked questions from our new members. If you have any questions that are not listed in this newbie guide please post them in our Need Help forum. A Moderator or Administrator will be sure to answer your questions. If you can’t post, please send an email to email@example.com and someone from our Admin team will help you out.