JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f128-plus-size-mommies-and-mommies-to/)
-   -   How's the weather where you're at?? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f128-plus-size-mommies-and-mommies-to/188849-how-s-weather-where-you-re.html)

Mama Melissa April 19th, 2006 05:56 AM

I have to comment on our fabulous weather we're having this week in Toronto...I'm just amazed that is going to be +20 C today and its only april! I get the feeling we're in for a hot summer! Oh no!!!

How is the temperature where you're at??

Melissa

Mom2DyJessAva April 19th, 2006 09:19 AM

its pretty decent here in mass..right now its in the mid 60s with clear blue skys *yay!* :cheer:
just the way i like it...im SOOO scared of thunderstorms!

406kurby April 19th, 2006 11:16 AM

Springy and sunny in my part of the state! Finally! In another part of my state, roads are closed down due to blizzard-like weather. I'm glad I'm not there!! It's supposed to be 70 here on Friday. Hmmm, I might have to call in sick....

dontrellzmommii April 19th, 2006 11:26 AM

The weather in atlanta was so beautiful nice a sunny.Till today :( Thunderstorms..I hate them I'm scared of them too :P

chelseamb April 19th, 2006 07:58 PM

CALGARY HERE!... right now.. beautiful weather.. double digits and its getting warmer. supposed to be 20 tomarrow YIPPIE.. and then SNOW this weekend lo..

MellieB April 19th, 2006 08:43 PM

Quote:

I have to comment on our fabulous weather we're having this week in Toronto...I'm just amazed that is going to be +20 C today and its only april! I get the feeling we're in for a hot summer! Oh no!!!

How is the temperature where you're at??

Melissa[/b]
Hmmm +20C, How I long for those days. Its a measly +14C here at the moment. Its cloudy and the wind is blowing icy cold.

chelseamb April 20th, 2006 06:46 PM

alriught plus 22 today and let me tell you it brings out the BAD drivers. i was almost sideswiped

SavaAngel April 21st, 2006 12:58 AM

Well, down here in Texas it is horribly hot lately. I think it is mainly cause I am pregnant cause the heat doesn't usually get to me like this. Since being pregnant, I am always feeling warmer than DH says I am (and I am usually FRIGID). We are somewhere between 75-80F.

Stacia April 21st, 2006 04:17 PM

Absolutely amazing down here in Sydney. It is Autumn for us but it is still beach weather. It is blue sunny skies without a cloud in site and about 29C/85F.

JuneBug2006 April 24th, 2006 03:02 PM

Its a miracle! It hasn't rained in 3 days!

And it is 20 degrees here in Nanaimo, BC today!

(and I am in a crappy mood; so sitting around doing nothing when I should be enjoying it)