JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Post Partum Depression (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f125-post-partum-depression/)
-   -   just an update (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f125-post-partum-depression/1698472-just-update.html)

danniegirl September 8th, 2009 05:04 PM

just an update

Its been crazy here. the kids have been with my family in delaware for the past two weeks. I miss them like crazy. I will be going to get them this weekend. I am still taking my zoloft but thinking that the kids are gone and i have nothing to do i am going crazy. I am so angry these past couple days. I threw my laptop at dh and just lost it for to be honest i do not even know why i did it. I keep blacking out and stuff. my PCM is booked but i have an appt monday. he would see me if i really want to but i am holding back. i will wait until monday. Even though i have been a complete b towards dh in the end the last thing i remember is him holding me telling me to get it out. He has truly been my rock these past couple of weeks.

way2gomom September 8th, 2009 08:36 PM

Re: just an update

Thanks so much for the update! I'm so sorry to hear about how things are going for you right now. Have you thought about trying to go in to see the DR that way things are cleared up before you go and get the kiddos? I know I'd have a hard time leaving them to go to that appt right after getting them back! I'm so glad that your DH has been supportive for you. Remember that we are here for you too!

:dothug:

kerian September 11th, 2009 12:22 PM

i am so sorry you are going through this!

danniegirl September 17th, 2009 05:51 AM

thought i update a lil more. Last thursday morning at 430 my mother called me to inform me that my grandfather passed away. I lost it. thankfully I was heading to delaware that night. So in the meantime while waiting for dh to get off of work i went to my work and extended my leave until the following week. the funeral was this past tuesday and it was beautiful. I was so totrn up but i tried to be strong for my mom who is also battling depression with what has been dealing with my grandfather.

My uncle and his wife however were so rude to the fact that my mom wouldnt let my grandmother sit in the extra seat in the front row as they been divorce for 25 years and my sister and grandfather were extremely close he was her best friend. then they sat and talked about the other family that was as good off as they were. i kept calm but i let them have it in an email afterwards.

so on top of all im going through i added my grandfather to the list. he was a great guy but i am at peace with it.

on a good note these past few das being with my kids i am so happy and havent any anger issues.

way2gomom September 18th, 2009 03:38 AM

Thanks for updating us again! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather, and that terrible situation with your rude family members. I'm glad that you have your kids now and are doing well!