JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy After Loss Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f405-pregnancy-after-loss-playroom/)
-   -   Pregnant so soon? holding off on excitement (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f405-pregnancy-after-loss-playroom/2666941-pregnant-so-soon-holding-off-excitement.html)

JaeSung July 20th, 2013 07:54 PM

Pregnant so soon? holding off on excitement

Took a test today. Got a faint line. Am told it looks like 11dpo.

I just do not believe it's true. I can't let myself. Not at least til I have a dark test result. Maybe not even til after 12 weeks.

Ame C July 20th, 2013 08:14 PM

Re: Pregnant so soon? holding off on excitement

Yea.. I think it takes a while for the excitement to kick in. I still have my moments of thinking "Is this real?"

Congratulations, wishing you a very happy and very healthy 9 months! ^_^

JaeSung July 20th, 2013 08:47 PM

It does. Especially with recent loss.

But no talk of that. Just gonna relax. And try not to stress over what-ifs.

Thank you :)

Ame C July 20th, 2013 09:31 PM

Just take is easy and try to enjoy everything as much as possible. Have you scheduled your first Dr appointment? If so when do they want you to come in? Those first few appointments are pretty high stress for me. Then again, I get stressed out before every appointment. I just can't help it.

JaeSung July 20th, 2013 10:19 PM

I called today, but they need to look through my records to find who it was I had seen the very first appt from last pregnancy.

I want to see that same person again. They're gonna call me on Monday.

I can understand that.

EverydayJoy July 21st, 2013 11:23 PM

That's exciting that you got a positive! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. I would probably want to see the same doctor too, especially if they were someone you liked and trusted.
It definitely took me awhile to get excited too. I was not very optimistic during the whole first trimester but it got better as it went on.

melissalaw July 22nd, 2013 07:33 AM

Yay!! Congratulations on your BFP!! I understand completely about being anxious and nervous. Just try to think positive. Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for you. Please let us know when you go to the dr.

JaeSung July 22nd, 2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EverydayJoy (Post 27533472)
That's exciting that you got a positive! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. I would probably want to see the same doctor too, especially if they were someone you liked and trusted.
It definitely took me awhile to get excited too. I was not very optimistic during the whole first trimester but it got better as it went on.

Thank you.

Well, in the end I chose someone different. I think the person I recall may just have been an RN.
I'm going with an RN. We'll see how that goes..

I had my quantitative done today. Was told it will take two days for results.

I have my first ob appt set for Thursday.

I hope it will be like that for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissalaw (Post 27534005)
Yay!! Congratulations on your BFP!! I understand completely about being anxious and nervous. Just try to think positive. Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for you. Please let us know when you go to the dr.

Thank you.

I'm trying to.

I had quantitative done today. Will find out in a couple days. Have first ob appt set for Thursday.

I really hope it goes differently this time.