JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Newbie here (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/100187-newbie-here.html)

aprild November 7th, 2005 01:41 PM

and here to give support too!! :P

My Story:

Got pregnant in Dec. '00 and miscarried at 5 weeks in Jan '01. :(

Got pregnant in Nov '01 and had a baby boy in July '02!!

Got pregnant in July '05 and miscarried in August '05. I should have been 8 weeks, but baby was only showing to be 6 weeks.

And now i am pregnant again. We were not trying, but it is still a very happy thing! Just scary. I actually went for a pap on october 28th and was told i was pregnant! i thought my body just had not recovered from last time! i had taken a test and it was negative, so boy was i shocked to find out i was pregnant!!

I just went back to dr. this past fri and was told that everything was in it's place and looked good. He said i was about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant and due June 22, 2006 (which i am not understanding cause when i go to pregnancy sites and enter in June 22nd, they calculate that i am 7 1/2 weeks pregnant? can anyone explain this?)

Well, since Saturday nite, i have been having some cramps. Sometimes feels like gas. sometimes its'my whole lower stomach all the way across and sometimes it's just on my right or left side. It only does it every few hours, not constantly or anything. when it is all the way acroos my whole lower stomach it kinda hurts and almost feels like something contracting. i can't think of a better way to explain it. kinda like something squeezing. Any advice?

Of course, every little ache and pain is gonna bother me, i know that, just wondering if anyone has experienced this or what??

April

JennL November 7th, 2005 01:59 PM

Congratulations! What a way to find out that you're pregnant :blink: I have had aches/pains every now and again that had me worried, but always turned out to be normal pregnancy symptoms and all is still well. If you're ever concerned, it never hurts to contact your doctor for some peace of mind. That's what they're there for :)

Babydoll November 7th, 2005 05:44 PM

Congratulations! I'm right there with you worrying about everything, and at the same time knowing there's not much I can do!
As far as your babies age goes, there's 2 different fetal ages. One measures from your last AF and once measure from approximate ovulation. Your doc could be going by ovulation or maybe he has a different way of knowing based on your body, sometimes conception happens at a different time than we think! Glad to have more people joining this board and I look forward to getting to know you!

Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy November 12th, 2005 11:42 PM

I had abdominal pain and a little cramping durning wks 5-7 I think it's implatation. I was scared so I called the OB and they said that's normal and that I was just worrying too much since I had a m/c last pg'cy. Congratulations! :cheer: