JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Please help me get through this week (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/105462-please-help-me-get-through-week.html)

Babydoll November 17th, 2005 09:05 AM

I'm now right at the point where the baby stopped developing last time and I just can't shake the feeling that it's happening all over again. I haven't really gotten MS, I've been queazy, but I can't tell if that's just from nerves or what. My bbs just started hurting this weekend and it's nothing like last time, they're just a little sore and don't hurt all day. When I MC, there was no spotting or cramping, my symptoms just started disappearing so I went in to the doc. I guess I just need some reassurance. I don't want to post all this in my DDC because I remember before my MC how hard it was to read about everyone's paranoia. I guess I just know that you ladies will all understand where I'm coming from. My mom thinks it's just because I've never experienced anything except a MC, so my mind can't possibly grasp the idea that this one could be fine. I have an US on Monday, I'll be 7 weeks. On top of all that, I got into a small accident on Monday so I'm nervous about that. The nurse tried to assure me that the pressure of the lap belt hitting my stomach would not cause a problem, but I just can't stop thinking about it.
On top of all of this, our families are coming out to our house for Thanksgiving and I just keep thinking how terrible it's going to feel to have to cancel that last minute after our US on Monday. I really have to work hard to not think like that, and I just can't help it. I know I should be positive, but it's just so hard, this is where it ended for me last time and I really want this baby to stay.
Has anyone been here before? I just keep thinking that I feel fine and I shouldn't. I have my moments where I feel pregnant, but I really wish I felt it more often. Please send me some reassurance and pray for a sticky bean this time. Sorry to ramble on, I guess I just need to hear it from people who have been in my situation. Thank you for your support.

Blessings B November 17th, 2005 09:46 AM

Wow, what a huge bag to carry. I just passed my M/C time and it is so hard to think positive. Every time i have gone for U/S I am apprhensive. All I can tell you is to keep your chin up and accept each and every day with joy and a positive outlook. Sticky dust to you :dothug: :dothug: :dothug:

Blue Eyes 409 November 20th, 2005 08:50 AM

I know how you feel. I had taken aHPT at 5weeks 3 days and had a BFN last time and I am not at 5 weeks and 6 days so I am also kinda scared. I did take another test yesterday and got a BFP so I am trying to relax about it. :dothug: Just give it a few more days I am sure everything will be OK this time.

sandals_marie November 20th, 2005 11:13 AM

I also know right where you're coming from! I just had a m/c in September. I had gone in for my 1st prenatal appt at 10 weeks, and since I felt "small" my doc had me get an u/s. It's a drawn out story, but essentially my baby was only the size of 6w1d. So now I'm really nervous about this baby, too. I think I'm approaching the time when my baby died before, although we aren't totally sure when I lost her.

I feel different (good different) this time and am trying to stay very, very positive. But the negative feelings are always nagging and always there. Thank goodness the holidays are basically here, so they can help me to stop obsessing a little bit....but still.....I know how you feel!

Sandra

youngmum123 November 20th, 2005 04:57 PM

Hi...
Just wondering, how you are going?
Well I know how you feel... I had a m/c early this year.. and then i fell pregnant again in march.... I was so scared everyday that I would go through the same thing of having a m/c... and around 8 weeks I started spotting.. and I freaked out... ran to the doctors and he told me that it looks like i had lost the baby.. he orded up a ultrasound.. I cryed my eyes out for hours.. when i got the ultrasound it show the baby was perfect and fine... I just tried to stay positive and be happy... i'm now 39 weeks and about to pop any day.. so try not to worry... and please just look after yourself.. I hope everything goes well for you.

Babydoll November 20th, 2005 06:19 PM

Thank you ladies. I have my next appointment in the morning, and I'm trying like he!! to stay positive. I feel like I've been getting nauseous, but not sure how much of that is in my head.
Please pray that we see the HB at tomorrow's US. Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement this week!

youngmum123 November 21st, 2005 04:37 PM

hey... how did you go with the ultasound? hear a little heart beat? I hope everything went fine. let us know what happened.

sandals_marie November 21st, 2005 05:13 PM

Yeah-how did it go with your ultrasound? I'm so anxious to find out. Mine is next Thursday.

Babydoll November 22nd, 2005 09:51 AM

Canoli has a heartbeat!! It was the most beautiful thing. DH practically jumped out of his chair in excitement. Now that I'm past that hurdle, something I never got last time, I feel like I can try to relax a little. Thanks for all the support!

LouLouMom November 22nd, 2005 04:21 PM

I'm glad to hear that it went well! prayers for you and your family (((hugs)))

youngmum123 November 24th, 2005 03:06 PM

That is so good... just look after yourself and bub... I hope everything goes well..
Good luck!

happy_mama2b November 25th, 2005 09:06 AM

great news ! thanks god everything went normal.. congrats on your baby's heartbeat :dothug:

hopin4a4rth November 26th, 2005 01:09 PM

Yay Babydoll!! :) I'm glad to hear that things are looking good!!!