JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   I'm still around... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1057003-i-m-still-around.html)

Danica May 8th, 2008 01:37 PM

Sorry I haven't been very active. I just wanted to let you all know I am still around. For some reason I am just in a funk. I am tired around mid-day and I don't even want to lift my arms. I'm hungry and go to the kitchen and just stare in my fridge and pantry and don't get anything. I don't think I'm depressed, there's no reason to be, just lazy I guess. I look at everyone's posts and sometimes I click to reply but then I just don't. I don't know what's wrong. I hope I snap out of it soon. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know I'm still kicking.

I just realized that there is a reason for me being in a funk. I can't believe that I forgot but Aspen's due date was May 10th. :cry: Subconsciously I must have known.

~*Kixs*~ May 8th, 2008 01:49 PM

O' hon your just in the 1st trimester. We all understand! You'll "snap out of it" in just a few weeks when you hit the 2nd trimester and those crazy preggo hormones level out. But I am glad to see you are feeling the normal pregnant things...that is a wonderful sign (((HUGS)))

keekopeeko May 8th, 2008 02:14 PM

and look at you! 8w and 5d pregnant! not only are YOU still kicking, but SO is your little bean! Im just so sosos sososo happy that you are here... even if you are in funk.. :)

~Em

Gaby&Emmy'sMama May 8th, 2008 02:54 PM

((hugs)) what you described IS the 1st trimester. It's tough isn't it :confused:

heatherrose415 May 8th, 2008 03:15 PM

I was sooooo like that in my 1st trimester, I still get like that, lol, and I am sure Aspens due date doesnt help either :( I am sorry!!

victorialv May 8th, 2008 04:14 PM

It's okay hon', I know that feeling. Hope you start feeling better real soon! http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...alv/dothug.gif

NYCmom2Bella May 9th, 2008 07:04 PM

Hey danica,

Maybe it was your subconscious thinking of Aspen.
I was in and out of the funk stage too! You're not alone. Hope ur feeling better! (((HUGS)))

*Bobbie* May 9th, 2008 07:10 PM

AWW Danica.... :dothug:

I feel like that everyday of my life. Weird. I felt like I was looking in a mirror reading your post.

You know I am always here for you right???

Love ya girl!

dee68 May 9th, 2008 07:34 PM

awww sweetie,

I am sorry !!!!....it is totally understandable
~sending you big hugs~

Danica May 9th, 2008 09:37 PM

Thanks for your support ladies. I am doing better. I think it was just a combo of things but I am glad I remembered Aspen's DD because I was just feeling such a sadness in my heart and I thought it was terrible that I was feeling so sad when I should be just plain pregnant and happy. Thanks again. I think I am feeling better.

jademyst13 May 9th, 2008 10:00 PM

I get like sometimes as it is, but I bet it's just from being pregnant. Thanks for checking in so we know that you are ok though.

Sabina May 9th, 2008 10:19 PM

Hope today isn't too hard for you hun :dothug: It's okay to feel crappy sometimes. Just cause your pg doesn't mean you have to be happy all the time. Your hormones are going nuts remember. Hope you get through the day okay and you start feeling better soon.

keekopeeko May 10th, 2008 01:52 PM

Thinking of you today... :( Im sorry...

Baby Es due date is tomorrow.. mothers day... And its been harder for me than i thought it would be too...

At least we are both pregnant again and waiting for new blessings...

~Em

Danica May 10th, 2008 04:23 PM

Thanks girls. HUGS. I am doing okay today. It helps that I have company in town to keep my mind busy. Travis hasn't said anything so I don't think he remembered. It's okay though, I don't really expect him to remember every loss date and due date. I just keep thinking that I should be delivering my baby right now. I should be bringing home a baby today *sigh*

You're right Em, at least we're pregnant now and somehow that makes it a little more bearable... I hope tomorrow isn't too tough on you. :dothug:

victorialv May 10th, 2008 05:51 PM

Aw Danica, I am so sorry sweetie. You'll be in my thoughts today....

valentinemommy May 14th, 2008 08:37 AM

I was wondering where you were. I kept looking for you in TTCAL. I hope that you are feeling better. I just wanted to send some hugs :dothug:

luvmygirls May 14th, 2008 09:44 AM

:dothug: I know how you feel. My angel's dd passed a little over a week ago....it is tough!