JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   I Feel like I am starving!!!!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1067127-i-feel-like-i-am-starving.html)

Brittney06 May 15th, 2008 12:21 PM

Ok other than the sore bb's and wanting to go to bed early every night I really don't feel PG I feel pretty normal until I realized how much I am eating!
I don't know why but I am seriously eating nonstop and as soon as I get done eating I am hungry again!

So today was grocery shopping day since we got paid, never take a pregnant starving woman grocery shopping, its a very bad idea!
Now I just got everything put away and I am wondering what i should eat first!
HELP I TH INK I NEED AN EATING PROGRAM LOL

heatherrose415 May 15th, 2008 12:50 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!

sounds so much like me with this baby, my only symptoms were tiredness and starvation/eating 24/7!! no wonder I have already gained 14 lbs!!!!

Eleysia May 15th, 2008 12:50 PM

:lol: Brittney im glad you are feeding your bean!!! I was super hungry about 1 week ago, so i know what you mean. Thats how Heather knew i was pg lmao.

I wish i was hungry :cry: everything sounds gross to me. i didnt eat dinner, and i threw out 3/4 of my breakfast this morning. then at lunch my co worker brought in a philly cheese steak and i about lost it. my tummy hurts, im trying to slowly eat some mac n cheese right now.

kalis May 15th, 2008 12:55 PM

glad you are able to eat well! i had trouble the first trimester, but i can eat quite a bit now!

that is funny about never take a hungry pregnant woman grocery shopping - a couple months a go i was walking around the store with a huge jar of pickles & i thought "what a pregnant lady thing to do!" :lol:

Eleysia May 15th, 2008 01:14 PM

:lol: about the pickles, thats too funny!!

Brittney06 May 15th, 2008 01:51 PM

LOL I know my mom told me you better enjoy eating while you still can I give you a few more weeks and nothing will sound good. So Yay I am not even trying to watch what eat cuz i figure soon I will be throwing it all back up :)

LOL ABOUT THE PICKLES THAT IS TO FUNNY!!!!!!!!

dee68 May 15th, 2008 02:26 PM

enjoy that food now hon......
it may become an enemy in another week or so !!! Ugh!!!!!

Brittanie May 15th, 2008 02:27 PM

I start puking pretty much from moment of conception and keep going throughout the whole pregnancy, so I don't know what that feels like! I'm glad that you're feeling well enough to eat though!

luvmygirls May 15th, 2008 02:44 PM

I am STARVING too! And I'm eating CRAP...I just can't help myself lol! I ate 2 whole chocolate cream pies in a week. :blush: :blush:

Brittney06 May 15th, 2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

I am STARVING too! And I'm eating CRAP...I just can't help myself lol! I ate 2 whole chocolate cream pies in a week. :blush: :blush:[/b]
HAHA yep that is me to! I am gonna turn into a blimp if i don't get m/s soon!