JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Hi Ladies!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1069116-hi-ladies.html)

victorialv May 16th, 2008 04:02 PM

Hi JM Friends! I got off early, and now my weekend has started. Might as well get my JM fix!! I have a party to get ready for tomorrow. I swear, my DH does not listen to me! I told him like 15-20 people max. I think we are expecting 25-30. LOL....he's a cutie though and loves to host, so I guess I will let this slide... :rolleyes:

Anyhow, this morning we went for our 2nd u/s, and everything looks great! :bluecheer: :cheer: I am measuring 1 day ahead at 8w6d, so I am happy about that. I don't know the exact hb rate, but my RE said it was a good, strong hb!! I got to listen to it again, how amazing that was, I loved it! :inlove:

I came home and wanted to compare my 2 u/s pics, but the one from today was mysteriously gone....hmmmm, I wonder what or WHO happened to it?! LOL. As soon as my DH gets home, I will post the pic of our bean.

~*Kixs*~ May 16th, 2008 05:04 PM

YAY! I am glad that little baby is growing so well!

How are you feeling?

victorialv May 16th, 2008 05:17 PM

Thanks!

I am feeling alright, not great, not horrible. Can't eat like before, but hey, that's to be expected!

One weird thing I have noticed though is having a little bit a stomach ache during the night and when I wake up. It seems to go away after I get up. Is that weird, is it just my uterus getting bigger?

amandakay29 May 16th, 2008 05:38 PM

Congrats and good luck with the party. Stomach ache??? Like stomach stomach or lower abdomen?? Around that time my lower abdomen felt achy a lot. The doctor reassured me it was just the uterus/baby growing. I had it really bad almost every friday weird I know but It was when i would hit my next week.

dee68 May 16th, 2008 06:45 PM

:bluecheer: :cheer:

sounds like you had a great appt ! we can not wait to see pics !!!

and yep, I'll bet it just your uterus growing!

heatherrose415 May 16th, 2008 06:47 PM

WOOHOO!!! that is such wonderul news :D!!!

Madison.Hailey.Zack May 16th, 2008 06:49 PM

Glad to hear the appointment went well. Have fun tomorrow at the party.

Mum2three May 16th, 2008 07:08 PM

im glad to hear that baby is doing great!!

I cant wait to see your little bean!

Eleysia May 16th, 2008 09:27 PM

:bluecheer: Im so happy for you hunny. I cant believe youre almost to 9 wks already!!!!!!!!!! holy moly it is going fast!!! Congrats on the strong heartbeat, cant wait to see his/her pic :wub:

hopenot4gotten May 16th, 2008 11:12 PM

YAAAAY! I am so happy to hear this!!! I have been lifting you and bean up in prayer so much lately...so this is answer to my prayers!!!

I am so happy for you!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Three more weeks and your past the first tri!!! Can you believe it?????????

keekopeeko May 17th, 2008 02:43 PM

yay good news! im so excited for you!

~Em

Melanie0507 May 17th, 2008 07:51 PM

Stopping by to stalk you Victoria :ph34r: lol

Glad you had a great appt and got to hear that wonderful hb!!

Hope your party goes well tonight!

NewportMamaBear May 17th, 2008 07:55 PM

I'm glad that your appointment went so well. Have fun at the party.

Sabina May 18th, 2008 06:24 PM

OMG! NINE WEEKS today!!!! I am so excited that you are nine weeks. :bluecheer: Where are these u/s pics? Come on girlie I only have so much time on here. I need pics!!!

:bluecheer: 9 weeks! :bluecheer:

kalis May 19th, 2008 07:04 AM

glad it went well.

it does sound like growing belly! yay!