JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   BFP (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/109459-bfp.html)

JaimeA November 26th, 2005 08:09 PM

I am pregnant again after 4 miscarriages and last sunday we thought we were losing this one because I started spotting and then I had a huge gush of blood and then it stopped so I just thought I had miscarried and then on Tuesday my husband was insisting I go to the doctor!! So I called and told them what happened for the second time and they told me to take a home test just to be sure so I did and to my suprise it came back positive and then I took a second one just to be sure and it also came back positive so I spent all day at the doctors and then I had a ultra sound done but it was to early to see anything so they took my HGC levels and they were at 286 which is really low and they thought I was gonna miscarry again and yesterday I went and had them checked again and they were at 1300 so now baby is doing fine so hopefully everything goes good! Just hade to tell my story!! Thanks!!!! My EDD is August 3rd

michaelsbaby November 27th, 2005 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JaimeA@Nov 26 2005, 09:09 PM
I am pregnant again after 4 miscarriages and last sunday we thought we were losing this one because I started spotting and then I had a huge gush of blood and then it stopped so I just thought I had miscarried and then on Tuesday my husband was insisting I go to the doctor!! So I called and told them what happened for the second time and they told me to take a home test just to be sure so I did and to my suprise it came back positive and then* I took a second one just to be sure and it also came back positive so I spent all day at the doctors and then I had a ultra sound done but it was to early to see anything so they took my HGC levels and they were at 286 which is really low and they thought I was gonna miscarry again and yesterday I went and had them checked again and they were at 1300* so now baby is doing fine so hopefully everything goes good! Just hade to tell my story!! Thanks!!!! My* EDD is August 3rd
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

wow sweetie, I am sorry to hear that you've had to go through, I am glad to hear that you and baby are doing fine!!!! Congrats on your pregnancy, I am due 4 days after you!!

Ukmum November 27th, 2005 04:00 PM

Congratulations on your pregnancy

Babydoll November 28th, 2005 06:39 PM

Congrats! The first few weeks of pregnancy after a MC are incredibly difficult, so many questions and worries! Sounds like you're progressing just fine so remain positive!