JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   I don't need this!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1183240-i-don-t-need.html)

greenchild August 7th, 2008 01:22 PM

The spotting I've been having hasn't been red for about 2 weeks, just a tiny bit of brown off and on again for the last week. Like a little one day and then nothing for a couple days. Sunday it was gone, came back a tiny bit (brown) tues or wed, can't remember, then it was gone again and just now I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was bright red! WTH??? I'm not cramping at all, i am getting lots of rest, basically doing NOTHING, and drinking at least, if not more than, 64 oz water per day.

When will this GO AWAY?????

*becky* August 7th, 2008 01:32 PM

(((Hugs)))

What does your doctor say about it??

I know lots of women spot/bleed throughout their pregnancy. I know it would totally have me freaked out too.

I hope it stops, you don't need the address anxiety and stress.

Wee3monkeys August 7th, 2008 01:34 PM

I'm sorry, honey!! I hope it goes away and stays away!!!! Do you find that it's there in the am when you get up, or just off and on, no real specific time, after you've been up doing stuff or after you've been sitting for awhile? What did your doctor say about it?

*Bobbie* August 7th, 2008 02:07 PM

Mine only went away when they put me on Progesterone (oral) at 10 weeks.

Spotting sucks big time :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

I hope yours goes away for good really soon.

woohoo502 August 7th, 2008 03:13 PM

Ugh, I agree, you don't need this. I hope that it stops soon for you, and doesn't return!

greenchild August 7th, 2008 03:21 PM

when I called in they said to only worry about it if it was alot or accompanied by cramping or clotting. They had wanted me to have an u/s to see if there was a cause for it, but when I went in (for the "viability" u/s) a few days later they didn't see anything wrong.

this is just a few drops here and there, not even really worth a panty liner, but it's THERE, KWIM?

It's not any particular time of day, or after I do something, well it did seem to happen more after I squatted down to pick something up?? I have a 10lb lifting restriction so it's not like I pick up anything heavy - not even a couple pounds worth!! Today the most strenuous thing I did was I did grab hold of Carl's collar and pull him away from the electrical inspector guy bc Carl was being a PITA, just wanted to sniff, sniff, sniff bc the guy had just come from a house that had dogs too. :rolleyes:

my next appt is Tuesday at 2pm and I actually see a dr this time, I am scheduled for the 1st pelvic exam. I know I'll be asking all sorts of questions, spotting included!! But I really don't expect an answer more than, well it's common for some women. I hope they do an u/s!!!

I have been on progesterone shots all along - thankfully for my butt :P I only have about a week left of every day shots, and then a week of every other day shots and then I am DONE with them.

ETA: good, we're back to brown, and almost non-existant at that!!

Brittanie August 7th, 2008 04:14 PM

I can see why squatting would make whatever blood was there come OUT, but that doesn't explain why it's THERE in the first place! You, honey, deserve this least of all, after all you've been through. Lots of sticky, stay-put vibes to your little bean, and I hope that the spotting stops!!!

Pound August 7th, 2008 05:08 PM

i'm glad it stopped! hopefully it's nothing, and you can see your bean at your appt.

*Judy* August 7th, 2008 05:20 PM

Well I am glad that it is back to brown and you are right...You don't need that (any of it: Brown, pink or Red). Just take care and know we are here for you!

*Pamela* August 8th, 2008 01:46 AM

Definately, the last thing you need. I hate unexplained spotting as well. I'm happy that it's back to brown. Do you think maybe you had to pull too hard on your pup to get him away from the other guy? Or maybe it could have been the squatting.

Hopefully you'll get answers to your questions on your apt. KUP hun

mom 2 haley & tyler August 8th, 2008 05:16 AM

I hope it stops completely Anne! I will keep your bean in my t&p.

heatherrose415 August 8th, 2008 08:28 AM

that must be sooooooooooo frustrating!!! I hope it goes away and STAYS away very soon!!!

victorialv August 9th, 2008 11:23 AM

I'm glad the spotting is getting better now. I am sorry you have to put up with that, it just sucks I'm sure. I will be looking forward to your update on Tuesday. I hope the spotting goes away completely very soon!