JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Finally movement!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1185833-finally-movement.html)

MrsPoe August 9th, 2008 03:13 PM

Yesterday I noticed that my bb's were leaking. It really freaked me out though because I started leaking one week before we lost Abby. I think I had it in my mind that it wasn't normal to have that so early and that it should have been a "sign" for me. Like my body was gearing up for labor since she had died or something. So naturally I started getting scared, thinking all of those bad thoughts. I asked around on my ddc and other people and found out that I am normal.. lol Then late last night I was sitting here at the computer waiting for some reply's on the milk issue and I felt the baby moving around. I knew it had to be the baby because it was constant and nothing like gas or something. It was my baby doing flips or something in there. I love it!! Then this morning again I have felt her moving, like rubbing my belly with her arm or something. Not real strong movements but definitely baby!

Now I am thinking that this is where it is going to get harder for me. I know that the movements should start getting stronger and stronger and if I stop feeling her moving for any length of time I am going to freak out. I really want to buy a doppler now, but dh doesn't think its a good idea. Blah...so maybe I will figure out something. I just hope she stays very active for me.

Just wanted to share! I am so very happy!

ChattyAshley August 9th, 2008 03:35 PM

CONGRATS!!! That is so wonderful! I'm happy for you!

*becky* August 9th, 2008 04:05 PM

That's awesome! It's the most wonderful feeling in the world! :wub:

Brittanie August 9th, 2008 09:27 PM

With you being 21 weeks already, the movement should be fairly consistent fairly quickly (if you felt her earlier there would be a possibility of days between movements). Unfortunately you ARE going to have quiet days, but hopefully they're few and far between!

YAY for feeling movement!! Isn't it amazing?

*Judy* August 9th, 2008 09:49 PM

Rhonda,
I am so glad you are feeling her move! That is the best thing in the world!!!

Madison.Hailey.Zack August 10th, 2008 08:34 AM

I am so happy you felt your little one. I know how scary it is to have quiet days but its just them having a growth spurt. I found a doppler on ebay and it helped me a lot but with time I have noticed I dont use it as much so that shows that I am feeling a lot better about this pg. I hope she moves a lot for you and Hannah dont scare your mommy!!

mom 2 haley & tyler August 11th, 2008 07:44 AM

I'm so glad you felt her move Rhonda! I hope she stays very active in there for you.