JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   My doctors appointment today... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1197066-my-doctors-appointment-today.html)

Kangaroo510 August 18th, 2008 11:28 AM

I measured in at 8 weeks 3 days. There was nothing but an empty sack. They called it a blighted ovum (sp). I call it a complete and total mind *$!&

I go back in two weeks for another ultrasound so see if the dates are just wrong. They aren't, I'm not holding on to that. I can't. Until then I wait for my body to respond accordingly. Until then I get to still feel sick all day, squeeze myself into my pants and deal with the headaches. Something about this just isn't fair.

I don't want to do this again. At least not for a while.

Thanks ladies for your support. I'll check in for the next few days and then I probably won't be around much.

I just pray that God blesses you all so none of you have to go through this anymore!

MrsPoe August 18th, 2008 11:44 AM

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. I really hope that the dates are just wrong and at your next u/s everything will be perfect. Sending you lots of :dothug:

Wee3monkeys August 18th, 2008 11:49 AM

Oh, no! I'm so sorry that you are going through this!! You'll definitely be in my thoughts and prayers! Big :dothug:!!!!

*Bobbie* August 18th, 2008 02:07 PM

Jeana.... man this freakin' SUCKS! I am so sorry hon :cry:

I hate when life just can't be easy for any of us. Take as much time as you need...we are all here for you when you need us.

I was thinking about you today and was going to put a post up to see how you are. I never thought I would read this. :(

LOTS of :dothug:

woohoo502 August 18th, 2008 03:34 PM

:( I am so sorry to hear this. :dothug:

Kangaroo510 August 18th, 2008 03:39 PM

Thanks ladies! It means a lot to me for you to respond with kind words.

Bobbie, I thought this was it. I really did. :( Thanks so much for thinking of me!

*Judy* August 18th, 2008 04:23 PM

I AM SO SORRY!!!! I don't know what to say except I will be praying for you.

mom 2 haley & tyler August 19th, 2008 06:04 AM

I am so sorry Jenna! I hope the dates are just off and you will see a beautiful healthy bean and hb at the next u/s My t&p are with you.

greenchild August 19th, 2008 06:19 AM

I am so sorry hun, I've had a b/o too. It's just not fair!!! :dothug:

Madison.Hailey.Zack August 19th, 2008 07:27 AM

I am so sorry hon. I have also had a B/O. I will be praying that the dates are just wrong and you will see a beautiful heartbeat at the next appointment. :dothug:

angelmomjen August 19th, 2008 07:51 AM

Im so sorry, I pray the dates are wrong and things work out.My thoughts are with you.

akafrogs August 19th, 2008 09:12 AM

I just wanted to say you are in my prayers.

Eleysia August 19th, 2008 10:27 AM

:( Im so sorry. I know what you mean about it being a mind #####. Ive had 2 in a row, and it hurts. Youll be in my T&P.

heatherrose415 August 19th, 2008 11:07 AM

ohhh nooooooooooo :( I am sooooooo sorry sweety, that just breaks my heart, we are ALL here for you any time!!! :dothug:

HavensMomma August 19th, 2008 11:15 AM

:dothug: I'm so sorry hun, i hope your dates are just off. You'll be in my t&p's.

victorialv August 19th, 2008 03:44 PM

Oh no, I am SOOO sorry! Many T&P's coming your way.