JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   MOVEMENT!!! Hooray!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1216365-movement-hooray.html)

ChattyAshley September 1st, 2008 12:57 PM

Hi, I'm Ashley, better known as "that girl who keeps complaining she'll never feel her baby move."
Well guess what??

WE HAVE MOVEMENT!!! :yellowcheer: :bluecheer: :cheer:

I am sooo excited and all I wanna do is lay down and feel my baby all day long!! :lol:

Starting last Tuesday I began noticing little twinges but told myself it was probably all in my head.
It wasn't until Saturday morning that I was like, "OMG!! I KNOW that was the baby!!"
After I eat/drink I lay down on my back and can feel it. It's hard to explain, kinda like sudden little flicks of pressure. But I know that's my baby. I'm sooo happy!!!!!!!! After all that waiting, it was totally worth it!!! I'm so excited for it to get stronger and stronger so Jay can feel it, too!

Thanks for putting up with me, girls. I know I've been a pain!! You guys are fabulous.

P.S. Our BIG ultrasound is Thursday! Hopefully baby will cooperate so we'll know it we've got a HE or a SHE!! :D

jademyst13 September 1st, 2008 01:03 PM

Yay! :yellowcheer:

kalis September 1st, 2008 01:10 PM

yay! i bet you can't wait til thursday,.. looking forward to hearing if baby is a boy or a girl.

dee68 September 1st, 2008 02:14 PM

:bluecheer: :bluecheer: that is awesome !!!!!!!! :bluecheer: :bluecheer:

MrsPoe September 1st, 2008 08:06 PM

Yay I am so happy for you! I know you were waiting so patiently to feel little one kicking. Its the greatest feeling ever and so hard to describe those first movements. I am still waiting for the big strong ones that dh can feel. I think he just doesn't wait long enough because I know she has some strong ones. I bet your dh will be able to feel the little one within 2 weeks now!

Woohoo Thursday is only a few days away! Sending lots of open leg vibes your way!!

angelmomjen September 1st, 2008 09:45 PM

Awesome! Im so happy for you Ash!

ShannonMVT September 2nd, 2008 09:01 AM

:bluecheer: :cheer:

Pitridge September 2nd, 2008 09:02 AM

YAY!!!!!!!

Wee3monkeys September 2nd, 2008 10:56 AM

YAY, Ashley!!!! That's great!!!!! Good luck at your u/s!!! OLVs headed your way!!!!!

mom 2 haley & tyler September 2nd, 2008 11:02 AM

I'm so excited for you Ash! I can't wait to see if you're team blue or pink on Thursday.

Mum2three September 2nd, 2008 01:34 PM

Ashley, im so happy for you. its such a great feeling to feel babe move!

I cant wait to hear what your having!

~DaemonMykailasMum~ September 2nd, 2008 05:22 PM

Yaayyy!!! =) I cant wait to start feeling my lil bean!!!

heatherrose415 September 2nd, 2008 05:51 PM

YAYYYY I am so happy for you, that is WONDERFUL NEWS, it is reallysuch a miraculous feeling!! its amazing!! cant wait for your u/s!!!

ChattyAshley September 2nd, 2008 07:18 PM

Thanks girls! It's such an awesome thing. And now that I recognize that it's the baby moving, it doesn't seem to stop!! It just wiggles around in there all day long!! I LOVE IT!!!

I'll definitely be posting Thursday night to let you know if Baby Milkshake is a boy or girl!!

MrsPoe September 3rd, 2008 11:47 AM

I want to make a guess. I think its a girl!! I can't wait to find out tomorrow. So glad that your feeling your little one often now. Once they get going they really get going!

victorialv September 4th, 2008 01:08 PM

ASHLEY!!! FINALLY!!! WOO HOO!!! I know how badly you were waiting for this, so happy for you hun!

Oh, and you should be updating today about whether you will be buying pink or blue - can't wait! I say BOY!

Eleysia September 4th, 2008 05:29 PM

Ash im so happy for you. im stalking for the update hun.

ShannonMVT September 4th, 2008 09:59 PM

Congrats on team blue!! :bluecheer: