JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Introducing myself (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1218979-introducing-myself.html)

Melissa1973 September 3rd, 2008 08:10 AM

Hello, My name is Melissa and I used to be pretty active on the TTCAL board, then while pg spent time in the July DDC but then I went offline for about 2 months due to computer issues and had to also change my screen name (used to be Melissa73).
Anyway, I wanted to join you ladies here as well, even though I am no longer pg, our dd was born July 10, I recognize several women here and would love to be involved with all your pg stories and conversation..I miss being pg already :inlove:
Being pg after a m/c was tough at first, but I'd say by mid pregnancy I got into the full swing of enjoying it (including eating!!).....my dh and I have even discussed trying for 1 more in a year from now (I will be 36 in May, so I would be pg at 37). I really hope we can make that happen!

We also have an 11yr old dd named Savannah, she LOVES her baby sister, Delaney.

Well that is my brief intro and I look forward to chatting more!!
Cheers!

mom 2 haley & tyler September 3rd, 2008 08:31 AM

Welcome back. Of course you can join us. We'd love to have you.

*Bobbie* September 3rd, 2008 08:37 AM

Welcome back ;) The only thing we require for the non PG members is BABY pics! :lol:

We do "Watch Me Grow Wednesday" and it's my favorite topic of the week. I love seeing the TTCAL/PAL babies grow!

Speaking of which... I don't see that post today.... I am off to start it......

MrsPoe September 3rd, 2008 11:34 AM

Hi and welcome back! Delaney is absolutely beautiful. Congrats on your little girl. Like bobbie said you MUST share baby pics!! :lol:

Wee3monkeys September 3rd, 2008 02:00 PM

Hi Melissa! Welcome back, I look forward to getting to know you!! :ditto: on the picture sharing!

dee68 September 3rd, 2008 02:27 PM

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I was hoping you would stop in Melissa !!!!!!

glad to see you !!

heatherrose415 September 3rd, 2008 04:02 PM

I remember you :D glad you are back!!! Hope you can stay active and yes, all we requre is baby pics!!!

*Judy* September 3rd, 2008 04:18 PM

Hi Melissa!!!!

I am soooooo glad you are back. I am due in 1 week (Sept 10th) can you believe it. I am so glad Delaney is here and safe and sound!!!! I was wondering where you had gotten off to.

jademyst13 September 3rd, 2008 07:18 PM

Hi and welcome over here!

victorialv September 4th, 2008 01:01 PM

Hi Melissa, the more the merrier! I think I remember you from TTCAL when I was there.

Anyhow, glad to have you here and congrats on your new baby girl!!

ShannonMVT September 4th, 2008 09:41 PM

Welcome and congrats on your little girl!