JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   I feel better ;) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1229703-i-feel-better.html)

*Bobbie* September 10th, 2008 09:33 AM

I had a really bad m/c dream the other night. Well wouldn't you know the next day I started feeling this little guy all day long. Before it was only if I was laying down and paying attention.

Now I can feel him kicking all day long. I finally feel at peace a little. Like I can kinda relax now. The kids still haven't felt it though. They just won't sit long enough... (like a full 60 seconds) to feel the kicks. I hope before they go to their dads Sunday they get to feel it.

The big u/s is Thursday Sept 18th. I think I am going to get them out of school so they can come.

Okay time to get ready for work <_< I wish I didn't have to work.... I want to lay around all day long... LOL

dee68 September 10th, 2008 09:40 AM

Quote:

I had a really bad m/c dream the other night. Well wouldn't you know the next day I started feeling this little guy all day long. Before it was only if I was laying down and paying attention.

Now I can feel him kicking all day long. I finally feel at peace a little. Like I can kinda relax now. The kids still haven't felt it though. They just won't sit long enough... (like a full 60 seconds) to feel the kicks. I hope before they go to their dads Sunday they get to feel it.

The big u/s is Thursday Sept 18th. I think I am going to get them out of school so they can come.

Okay time to get ready for work <_< I wish I didn't have to work.... I want to lay around all day long... LOL[/b]
ugh....m/c dream are the worst !
Now I am dreaming about people stealing Katie while we are shopping :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
I am so glad the little guy is making himself known ! LOL
:dothug: :dothug: :dothug: :dothug: :dothug:

jademyst13 September 10th, 2008 09:41 AM

Aww, I'm glad he let you know that he was ok. I think it's great you are going to take the kids with you. As for feeling the kicks I know what you mean I tell DH to come try to feel and he just doesn't wait around long enough I think, I mean their kicks aren't that consistant yet.

kalis September 10th, 2008 10:22 AM

yay for movement - how exciting!

Pitridge September 10th, 2008 10:28 AM

Sorry about the nightmare, I had some of those but I only get them the night before an appoinment.
YAY for movement, I bet it's so comforting to be able feel to him move

Wee3monkeys September 10th, 2008 10:38 AM

Awww, so glad your little man is making himself known!! That's so exciting Bobbie!! I wish my little lady would! She's a little sissy, she punches and kicks like a girl! :lol: I can't wait to feel her all the time!

I think it's a great idea to take your big kiddos along to see your u/s! They'll be even more excited for their little brother when they see that. I did that w/ my baby sisters when I had my DS 7 years ago. It was so exciting for them! They were only 12 & 11 at the time, but they thought it was the coolest thing. I'm planning on taking my DS along when I am having the 3D/4D one.

mom 2 haley & tyler September 10th, 2008 10:54 AM

I'm glad you are feeling better. I think it's great to take the kids to the u/s. I like taking Haley to mine. She thinks it's neat. I'm ready to feel my lil guy more.

Mum2three September 10th, 2008 11:34 AM

awe Bobbie! those dreams suck royally! send them this way, i will take them for you!

Im glad hes making his self known!

You know duct tape ties kids down for more the 60 seconds..haha..