JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Three for Thursday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1231385-three-for-thursday.html)

dee68 September 11th, 2008 09:27 AM

diapers are you planning on using?
breast or bottle?? if bottle, which kind?

Brittanie September 11th, 2008 10:56 AM

I've been using Parent's Choice for Erin. They've been pretty good, but she's always a size ahead. We've been in size 4's for a couple of months now. I'm thinking about switching to size 5's next time I buy them, and I looked at the box today, and she is just now in the weight range for size 4's! >_<

I'm planning on exclusively breastfeeding, but for the random times we'll need a bottle, I'll use the cheapie Parent's Choice bpa free ones. I used those with Erin and they were okay.

mom 2 haley & tyler September 11th, 2008 11:17 AM

I loved Pampers Swaddlers.

I will use the Playtex drop ins for bottles.

Pitridge September 11th, 2008 11:56 AM

diapers are you planning on using? The ones that hold pee and poop?

breast or bottle?? if bottle, which kind? I plan to breastfeed for as long as I can, but since I have to go back to work after the 3 months of maternity leave, I'll pump and use a bottle, I have no idea which kind.

Brittanie September 11th, 2008 12:26 PM

Quote:

I loved Pampers Swaddlers.[/b]
I used the swaddlers newborn size until Erin grew out of them. She leaked more out of the pampers though... :blink: I guess that just goes to show you need to figure out the brand that fits your baby best!

Wee3monkeys September 11th, 2008 01:13 PM

diapers are you planning on using? We used Huggies w/ ds, but tried different kinds. I'll stick w/ Huggies.
breast or bottle?? I'm going to attempt to b/f, but I had a reduction over 6 years ago. We'll see if the girls can remember how their supposed to operate (or if the dr put them back together correctly).
if bottle, which kind? Avent, probably, or those new Soothie ones. I love the little soothie pacies because you can see them working on them in their little mouths. The Soothie bottles use the same nipple as the pacis, so I figured it would be best for nipple confusion issues.

NewportMamaBear September 11th, 2008 01:52 PM

We are using cloth diapers except for travelling.

I am breast feeding.

angelmomjen September 11th, 2008 08:13 PM

Im not sure about diapers. I got pampers and white cloud and huggies at the shower my work threw for me, so I guess I cant take them for a trial run.

Im going to be working full time, so Im bottle feeding, and using Playtex drop ins:)

ShannonMVT September 11th, 2008 09:11 PM

I want to use cloth diapers. Not sure what we will use for the times when we need disposables.

I also want to breastfeed but if I ever need to pump I'll need some bottles. Again, not sure which kind yet but I want to get some that are BPA free.