JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Hello Ladies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1241063-hello-ladies.html)

mom 2 haley & tyler September 18th, 2008 09:39 AM

Well, we are fine :bluecheer: Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers. They definitely worked. I'm not back permanently yet. I'm plugged into the generator right now just to update everyone. I still have no power :blink: I'm going crazy over here. We were VERY lucky. I feel so blessed. We have some limbs down and one fell down on our fence, which dh already fixed. Almost every house on our street has at least 1 or more trees down or on their houses. Our streets were flooded at both ends. It looked like a river flowing across. We hid out in the hallway during the storm. The sound of the wind was so scary. I don't know how high it got though. Anyway thanks so much for asking about me and praying for me. Thank you Patty for updating for me. I hope to be back on soon, as soon as I get power back. I miss you all!

Welcome to all our new members! I'm so excited for each and every one of you.

I was supposed to have an appt on Monday, but they were closed due to power outage. I rescheduled for Monday. I can't wait to just hear my lil guys hb. I'm still not really feeling movement, so that makes me nervous. But I'm sure he's fine in there.

BTW, my Haley turned 4 yesterday. We didn't get to have the party of course. But my dad, in laws, and SIL all came over and brought her presents, cake, and cupcakes. She had a good day and enjoyed herself. So I was happy about that. She has been so good through all this.

Love to all!

Pitridge September 18th, 2008 09:55 AM

:happybday: Haley!

I'm so glad that you guys are ok, I hope that you get power soon. I MISS YOU :cry:
We have an appointment on the same day! I'm so exciting, I will finding out the sex of the baby!

jademyst13 September 18th, 2008 10:03 AM

I'm glad that you are ok and that you at least have a generator to work off of!

Happy Birthday Haley!

Mum2three September 18th, 2008 10:05 AM

Happy Birthday pumpkin!!! HUGS!!!

Michelle im so glad you and your family are safe and sound.

I was getting really worried about you. Big hugs to you hun. im just so happy to hear from you!!

I missed ya like mad around here ;)

Wee3monkeys September 18th, 2008 10:21 AM

So glad to hear from you Michelle!!!!! That's wonderful news that you guys made it through the storm w/out too much damage, and that you all are all right!

Glad Miss Haley had a good birthday too!!!! :happybday:

Eleysia September 18th, 2008 10:30 AM

AWWWW Give Haley a big squeeze from us all. Happy birthday sweetheart!

Hurry back we miss you ;) :dothug:

heatherrose415 September 18th, 2008 11:32 AM

I missed all the hurricane drama but I am so glad you are okay!!!! what arelief. That had to be soooooo scary!!

*Pamela* September 18th, 2008 11:40 AM

Happy Birthday Haley!

I'm so happy you all are ok. Don't worry about the movement, it's still early!

Just glad to see you back!

dee68 September 18th, 2008 12:37 PM

:cheer: Happy Birthday Haley !!!! :bluecheer:

I am so happy to hear you are all safe !!!!!

we have missed you !!!!! :dothug: :dothug: :dothug:

ShannonMVT September 18th, 2008 05:41 PM

Michelle, I am so glad to hear from you! I'm glad all is well and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Haley.

I hope you get your power back on soon. Please let me know if you need anything, I am only a couple hours away.

Melanie0507 September 18th, 2008 07:14 PM

Glad to hear from you Michelle and glad you are doing well! Hope you get power back soon!

Happy Birthday to Haley!!

angelmomjen September 18th, 2008 07:52 PM

:happybday: Haley!!

So glad you guys are safe, sending many prayers for a quick recovery!

NeeshBoogie September 18th, 2008 08:07 PM

Hi Michelle!!! I'm glad to hear you and your doing okay, even though having no power bites big time. :dothug: Good to hear from you!

It sounds like Haley had an awesome birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO!!! :cheer:

kalis September 18th, 2008 09:24 PM

i am glad Haley had a good birthday, but i am even more glad to hear you all are okay. can't wait til you are back on for real. thanks for letting us know how you are doing.

victorialv September 19th, 2008 03:35 PM

I'm so glad to hear that you are all okay and that your property only had minor damage. Sounds like you got lucky based on what happened to your neighbors. Gheesh - how scary! Any idea when the power will be back up?

Happy 4th Haley!! :cheer: :cheer: