JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   O/T (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1244725-o-t.html)

dee68 September 21st, 2008 08:45 AM

We are doing a drive by look today..

http://www.starckrealtors.com/search/detai...;propposition=7

Melanie0507 September 21st, 2008 08:47 AM

Beautiful house Dee!!! Let us know what you think after you drive by!

Are you in the market for a new home??

dee68 September 21st, 2008 08:59 AM

Quote:

Beautiful house Dee!!! Let us know what you think after you drive by!

Are you in the market for a new home??[/b]
yes, we got preapproved for our mortgage last week :bluecheer: :bluecheer:
we have been renting since I moved from N.J. 2 yrs ago...

Eleysia September 21st, 2008 09:38 AM

Its beautiful Dee. I hope that it is even better in person!! :cheer: Can I come too??? :blink: :lol:

akafrogs September 21st, 2008 10:09 AM

Great house!!!! I'm so jealous!!

greenchild September 21st, 2008 11:25 AM

Dee if you get that gorgeous house I am moving in with you!!! :lol: beautiful woodwork, I love older homes with so much character!

jademyst13 September 21st, 2008 11:45 AM

Wow it looks great!

mary30 September 21st, 2008 11:50 AM

I love the wood work. It is kinda something that we bought a few months ago. Our house was built in 1908 (I think)..We bought a 5 bedroom too. we use one of the rooms for a toy room/ computer room. I have learned when looking at house look at everything. Woodwork. lift up rugs. You never know what they are trying to hid under them same as large picture on the wall.

I looked at the picture and it looks really nice . You will have to let us know if you look at .

*Judy* September 21st, 2008 11:52 AM

So Beautiful...how much land is there with the house? I hope you get it...soooooo much room, you can have a ton more babies Dee!!!!

JennLynn_ September 21st, 2008 12:34 PM

wow! That's gorgeous... and super cheap!!!

i WISH houses in British Columbia were anywhere near that low!!!

Brittanie September 21st, 2008 12:46 PM

My one concern is that for 5 bedrooms, there's only one bathroom? I suppose that'd be okay for now, but...

I guess for me, since I'm want a large family, it just wouldn't work to just have one bathroom.

eta: The house really is beautiful!! lol. :rolleyes: forgot to post that.

dee68 September 21st, 2008 12:57 PM

Quote:

My one concern is that for 5 bedrooms, there's only one bathroom? I suppose that'd be okay for now, but...

I guess for me, since I'm want a large family, it just wouldn't work to just have one bathroom.

eta: The house really is beautiful!! lol. :rolleyes: forgot to post that.[/b]
many older homes /farmhouses have only one bath....crazy....lol
I would love to have another one added.....maybe convert one of the smaller bedrooms into a master bath????.....

Brittanie September 21st, 2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

many older homes /farmhouses have only one bath....crazy....lol
I would love to have another one added.....maybe convert one of the smaller bedrooms into a master bath????.....[/b]

ooh, good idea!

woohoo502 September 21st, 2008 01:52 PM

I hope the house is as nice looking during your driveby as in does on the website! Keep us posted!

ChattyAshley September 21st, 2008 06:56 PM

GREAT IDEA to convert a small bedroom into a master bath!! I would also be bugged with only 1 bathroom.
I love all the big windows!! I also love the asking price!!!!!

dee68 September 21st, 2008 08:23 PM

well we drove by......it looks really nice from the outside....
we also saw one across the street that is listed for 134,000......5 bedrooms,3 baths....
it is listed as handyman special, but the outside looks like it is in better condition than the first....the pics of the inside are not bad either.and it has a fenced in yard..
..we are going to schedule showings this week.....

Danielley08 September 21st, 2008 08:42 PM

The first house is gorgeous! But 5br/3ba definately sounds a bit more appealing...plus with a handyman special you still get to add your own unique little bits to the house :smile:

I love farmhouses...hey are just so big and roomy...make the holidays so much more fun when all your family can be in one place and not feel overly cramped...plus if we want to have a JM reunion...your house will be the first on the list!! We could all have our own room there!! :lol:

:dothug:

dee68 September 22nd, 2008 05:49 AM

Quote:

The first house is gorgeous! But 5br/3ba definately sounds a bit more appealing...plus with a handyman special you still get to add your own unique little bits to the house :smile:

I love farmhouses...hey are just so big and roomy...make the holidays so much more fun when all your family can be in one place and not feel overly cramped...plus if we want to have a JM reunion...your house will be the first on the list!! We could all have our own room there!! :lol:

:dothug:[/b]
OMG.....how cool would that be??? LOL

we are in a farmhouse now.....I grew up in one in NJ....I LOVE them !!!

mspkids September 22nd, 2008 07:10 AM

Nice house. I agree living with 1 bathroom SUCKS. Trust me, been doing it for 13 years and I can't afford to update our septic to add a second one.
I can't believe how cheap housing is out there. That same house would be over 700k here and I live in the cheaper part of MA.

kalis September 22nd, 2008 07:16 AM

that is really beautiful! i would love to live in a house like that (though i would also probably add a bathroom). hope you have a great time looking at it and the one across the street. let us know how it goes!