JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Stupid hormones (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1246903-stupid-hormones.html)

princesskate September 22nd, 2008 04:17 PM

I hate hormones! They have cost me everything. Why do I have to be so moody when I am pregnant :(

Anyway, heres whats happened. Mark went out earlier and I was getting worried coz I couldnt get hold of him on his phone or anything. He finally comes on msn and hes a t his friends house. He then starts blanking me on msn.....so i flew off the handle. I was saying he was sleeping around allsorts! I dont even want to repeat some of the things I said, I was such a cow :(

One of the things I said was he was a disgrace and I never wanted to see or hear from him again..Now I am gonna be a single mom, of 3!

OMG why couldnt I have just kept my mouth shut? Then I would still have a boyfriend and a nice future. Now I have to face all this alone, he will never forgive me for the things I said, they were awful :(

Brittanie September 22nd, 2008 04:20 PM

Oh honey, I really hope that he can realize that hormones had something to do with it. I think you had right to be angry (maybe not THAT angry, but you are pregnant). I really hope that he can realize that he was being a jerk too and you guys can patch things up.

:dothug:

princesskate September 22nd, 2008 04:24 PM

I dont think we can hun. I am a total cow and he did not desever the horrible things I was saying to him :( I dont know what to do, he wont talk to me. I have tried his phone a million times but hes not answering :( I am scared hes gonna go off with someone else now :cry:

Brittanie September 22nd, 2008 04:27 PM

:dothug: Give him some time to cool down a bit honey. Try to take a deep breath. :dothug:

princesskate September 22nd, 2008 04:32 PM

Thanks hun, well I am going to head to bed seeing as it is quite late here. I hope he talks to me in the morning :(

Brittanie September 22nd, 2008 04:37 PM

I hope so too. Try to sleep well.

jademyst13 September 22nd, 2008 08:07 PM

I hope tomorow he is willing to listen to you and see that hormones can be evil things at times.

Wee3monkeys September 22nd, 2008 08:15 PM

I'm sorry hun!!! I hope things get sorted tomorrow!!!! :dothug:

stacie74 September 22nd, 2008 08:15 PM

I ditto everyone else. Time heals alot of wounds! give it some time, it might be a little hard, but, it's safer.

NeeshBoogie September 22nd, 2008 08:22 PM

Poor dear!! :dothug: Hopefully cooler heads (and a break in hormone madness) will prevail tomorrow.

*Pamela* September 22nd, 2008 11:18 PM

When he's ready to listen, just tell him what you have told us. Also, I'm sure the other ladies can relate.....pregnancy after loss is just stressful at the beginning adding to the hormones already there. I have been very moody with my family but I was just over consumed with worry about losing another baby.

I'm sure he'll come around and you'll be able to work this out.

princesskate September 22nd, 2008 11:25 PM

Thanks so much girls. Well I havnt heard from him yet and he didnt come home last night :( but I am much calmer this morning x