JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Dr Appointment Tomorrow (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1247093-dr-appointment-tomorrow.html)

ChattyAshley September 22nd, 2008 07:00 PM

Thinking about my appt tomorrow really makes me thankful for Jay. He has taken time off work to go to every single appt with me so far. Tomorrow will be the first one he can't make it to since he has to make a sales call out of town. I told him not to worry, it'll just be the usual weight, blood pressure, pee-in-a-cup thing. And I really mean it, too. I'm a big girl, I can make it through one appt on my own.

Then I think of how lucky I am to have a DH that goes out of his way to be there for me. He is so supportive and so good to me even when I'm a hormonal jerk. He's so excited to be a daddy, especially since we found out it's a BOY! He is completely ecstatic! :bluecheer: I'm a lucky woman.

I'm sure tomorrow will be boring and normal, but I'll KUP anyway!

P.S. Check out my new siggy! Isn't it completely adorable??? :bluecheer:

Danielley08 September 22nd, 2008 07:15 PM

I just saw your siggy on Heather's post and was gonna post a topic telling you how GORGEOUS your new siggy is!!

And yes I think your DH is completely AWESOME to go to all of your appts with you!! :wub:

Tell him his JM girls love him too... :lol:

Have you guys started thinking about names yet?!

ChattyAshley September 22nd, 2008 07:24 PM

Thanks Danielle!

Names... names.... that's a tough one!
In my gut I have a feeling he'll be Jay Christopher, with me calling him Topher and Jay probably calling him Topper! What a nerd my dh is but I love him! :lol:

Frozendesire September 22nd, 2008 07:56 PM

That's so cute of your DH :) It's wonderful to have that support! So far DH has been able to make it to every one of my appointments. Last time he came to them all except our first ultra sound... he was SO mad and devastated, but his boss wouldn't let him leave. After he saw the picture he swore to always put family first, and he never missed another one and he most likely wont with this little one.

I hope tomorrow is nice and boring ;) haha. You know what I mean!

NeeshBoogie September 22nd, 2008 08:32 PM

*sigh* Your hubby appreciation just made me tear up a little bit :cry: Hooray for supportive significant others indeed!

P.S. your siggy is SO cute!

*Pamela* September 22nd, 2008 11:13 PM

I think it's so wonderful to have hubby support. My husband goes to my big appointments but no matter he is very supportive.

And I love apt updates, no such thing as boring or normal here.

Love the new siggy too, noticed it in one of your replies, very cute.

princesskate September 22nd, 2008 11:34 PM

Awww its lovely your hubby is so supportive :wub: And the siggy is GORGEOUS x

jademyst13 September 23rd, 2008 05:52 AM

That is so sweet of him! My DH has been to all of my appts as well, even when I just had to go in for bloodwork, with the exception of when I had to go in the same day I called about a problem then my friend went and my last appt he couldn't make it. It was really weird going alone and kind of scary, but all went well.

I love your siggy!

*becky* September 23rd, 2008 08:13 AM

Awww...you DO have a great DH!! He'll make a wonderful daddy!

I LOVE your new siggy!! So cute!!

Pitridge September 23rd, 2008 08:22 AM

I love your new siggy!

Dh also has come with me to all the appointments so far, and I don't think that now he'll miss any, he's too excited to have a boy.

Eleysia September 23rd, 2008 09:15 AM

Im glad i didnt start the siggy thread lol. It is beautiful, and youre right your DH is a doll. :D

Wee3monkeys September 23rd, 2008 10:20 AM

Awww, that's so sweet of your dh! Mine has only taken off work to come to the big appointments. Yours definitely gets bonus points!!

I saw your new siggy for just a sec last night, and thought it was fabulous!!! You're smile is beautiful and so full of joy and excitement; you are absolutely glowing Ashley!!

Mum2three September 23rd, 2008 10:24 AM

love the new siggy!! Its to cute!

Your a lucky momma to have him!

mom 2 haley & tyler September 23rd, 2008 11:28 AM

I love the new siggy too. Your dh is so sweet. You are very lucky. I can't wait for the updates .

Pitridge September 23rd, 2008 12:51 PM

How was the appointment???? Can't wait for an update