JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Jenna Jameson expecting Twins! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1249494-jenna-jameson-expecting-twins.html)

..Jessica.. September 24th, 2008 10:43 AM

Jenna Jameson and Tito Ortiz are expecting twins!!!

She announced last month that she was pregnant, but was very cautious and was going to be as healthy and get as much rest as possible!

For those of you who don't know, Jenna suffered a miscarriage and was unable to get pregnant with her ex-husband Jay from November 2004! They even tried IVF, and it was unsuccessful.

Tito and Jenna got pregnant very unexpectedly, and have now been blessed by God with two beautiful babies!



The reason I post this:

Miracles DO happen. Granted, I'm jealous she got two, she DID get pregnant following an unexplained infertility bout and will now be a mommy. :wub:

God definitely does look out for those who need Him.

mom 2 haley & tyler September 24th, 2008 11:09 AM

That is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Eleysia September 24th, 2008 11:10 AM

Thewhole adult porn thing aside.. im happy she gets to be a mommy since it is something she has wanted a long time. I just dont know how id explain to my children the reasons mommy is so famous.....


ugh im just being a jerk. Jelousy i guess. ignore me <_<

Brittanie September 24th, 2008 12:55 PM

Quote:

Thewhole adult porn thing aside.. im happy she gets to be a mommy since it is something she has wanted a long time. I just dont know how id explain to my children the reasons mommy is so famous.....


ugh im just being a jerk. Jelousy i guess. ignore me <_<[/b]

Okay, so I didn't even know who she was....until I googled it and wish I hadn't. >_<

Eleysia.... :dothug:

Eleysia September 24th, 2008 01:01 PM

Thank you Britt. I needed a hug. I dont know why im on such a baby kick right now. I am so not in the position to be prego right now anyways.

Sorry you googled her lmao, shoulda just asked. Im so not into porn but I do know who she is thanks to chad hahaha :rolleyes:

mom 2 haley & tyler September 24th, 2008 01:03 PM

I knew I had heard the name from the news, but didn't know exactly who she was. WHATEVER!!!!

Big, huge, hugs Eleysia

greenchild September 24th, 2008 01:23 PM

I do find myself being more sympathetic towards those who have gone thru infertility treatments, no matter who they are or what they are famous for.

now on the subject of porn . . . :lol: we did watch "being Ron Jeremy" which wasn't a porno but a documentary of his life. It was actually very interesting . . . How for some it's just a job, not a "party all the time" attitude, well it just put a different perspective on the whole industry.

..Jessica.. September 24th, 2008 01:33 PM

:lol: I'm sorry Brit! Maybe I should have said 'Porn Star' Jenna Jameson! :lol:

I know Eleysia! I'm in the same baby kick boat too! <_<

I just had to post about it, because she has been in our shoes, and it's truly a miracle to get pregnant when you didn't think you could.

Brittanie September 24th, 2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Thank you Britt. I needed a hug. I dont know why im on such a baby kick right now. I am so not in the position to be prego right now anyways.

Sorry you googled her lmao, shoulda just asked. Im so not into porn but I do know who she is thanks to chad hahaha :rolleyes:[/b]

Yeah, it didn't occur to me to just ask. = And the bad part was I did an image search, because I'm better with faces than names. >_<

Quote:

I just had to post about it, because she has been in our shoes, and it's truly a miracle to get pregnant when you didn't think you could. [/b]

That's true. I wouldn't ever want to say someone didn't deserve a child based solely on their occupation. However, I am wondering the same as Eleysia. What's she going to say when her 3 year olds ask what her job is?

..Jessica.. September 24th, 2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

That's true. I wouldn't ever want to say someone didn't deserve a child based solely on their occupation. However, I am wondering the same as Eleysia. What's she going to say when her 3 year olds ask what her job is?[/b]
I totally agree! But, she hasn't been in porn for a while now. She left to produce and made sooo much money doing so. Her life is so out there in the public that her kids would be bound to know. Unless she never mentions the name 'Jameson' ever again in her house! :lol:

princesskate September 24th, 2008 04:06 PM

I didnt know who she was either lol. Im glad I didnt google! :lol:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.