JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   My appt today (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1257068-my-appt-today.html)

Melanie0507 October 1st, 2008 06:13 PM

Just wanted to let you ladies know that today....we had a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: It was such a huge relief and I was so excited! The baby's measurement was exactly 7w3d :lol: I have a picture to share, but I am too tired to go scan it right now.

Our next appt is 2 weeks from Friday. He said they will check the heartbeat again then (I will be 9w5d...my last m/c I found out at my first appt at 9w). I asked my doctor what the chances of something happening before my next appt and he said that my chances of m/c are much lower now that we have seen the hb! I will just keep praying that things continue to go well ;)

Just wanted to let you ladies know. I truly appreciated your kind words last week when I was so worried and I am happy to report that you were all right :P

heatherrose415 October 1st, 2008 06:37 PM

YAYYYY!! I am so happy for you!!! CONGRATS momma :)

eribabe October 1st, 2008 07:01 PM

Yay for a heartbeat and healthy bean, Melanie! :bluecheer: :bluecheer:

I knew your time would come!

..Jessica.. October 1st, 2008 07:25 PM

Yay Mel!!! That's wonderful news!!!! I can't wait to see the photo!!!! :cheer:

*Pamela* October 2nd, 2008 01:46 AM

Yay!!! So happy for you hun. That's one strong heartbeat!

mom 2 haley & tyler October 2nd, 2008 05:54 AM

Mel, I'm so happy that all went well and you saw the hb. I knew your baby would be fine!!! Congrats!

jademyst13 October 2nd, 2008 05:56 AM

That is great! :cheer:

Wee3monkeys October 2nd, 2008 07:19 AM

Oh, YAY!!!!!! :bluecheer: :cheer: :bluecheer:

I'm so glad your appointment went well, and you got to see that wonderful little heartbeat!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :cheer:

Pitridge October 2nd, 2008 08:00 AM

YAY!! I'm so happy you got to see the h/b :bluecheer:

victorialv October 2nd, 2008 06:21 PM

WOO HOO!!!!!! :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That is such fabulous news Mel!!! I am ecstatic - I am doing the happy dance all around my family room!!! Can you picture it?! :lol: :lol:

Hey, by the way, where's the bean? Don't think we are letting you off the hook without seeing a pic?! :lol:

Seriously though, I will be keeping you in my T&P's that things continue to be smooth sailing from here. When is your next appt?

ShannonMVT October 2nd, 2008 08:16 PM

Awesome girl! Congrats!!! :bluecheer: Can't wait to see that pic!

My first u/s was 7w4d and the one I just had was 9w5d. You are following in my footsteps. :smile:

ChattyAshley October 2nd, 2008 08:18 PM

HOORAY for heartbeats!!! Congrats!!

greenchild October 3rd, 2008 06:48 AM

YAY for a great appt and seeing the h/b!! :bluecheer: we wanna see pics!!!

dee68 October 3rd, 2008 10:58 AM

:bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer:
that is wonderful news !!!!!

we want pics !!!!!

Melanie0507 October 3rd, 2008 11:18 AM

:lol: I will go up to my scanner and put the picture on in just a few minutes! :lol:

Thanks again for all your support ladies!

MamaTTx2 October 3rd, 2008 11:34 AM

Good work mama! :yougogirl: What an awesome feeling it is when you heart that little thub thub!! I am so truly happy for you.

tracalyn October 3rd, 2008 06:17 PM

YAY for hb! Congrats honey!!