JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   OMG!!! LADIES!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1257182-omg-ladies.html)

..Jessica.. October 1st, 2008 07:23 PM

I have.....

A

Darn yeast infection! :cry:

Lord, help me!!!!!!!!

Madison.Hailey.Zack October 1st, 2008 07:44 PM

Im so sorry Jess. I know what its like, when I went to labor and delivery a few weeks ago I found out I had one. They gave me a pill to take and I havent been checked since to see if its gone. I hope it clears up for you soon. :dothug:

Just be careful DTD because they say you can give it SO and so DH and I havent done anything since well that and I'm afraid it will cause me to go into labor :lol: I never had one before so I didnt even know I had one.

ChattyAshley October 1st, 2008 08:07 PM

Grrr! I hate those dang things!!
Good luck sweetie, hope it goes away quick!

..Jessica.. October 1st, 2008 08:50 PM

I didn't know what the heck it was until I Googled it! :lol: I took a bath earlier, and it seemed to have helped a lot! The 'symptoms' have subsided! :lol:

*Pamela* October 2nd, 2008 01:40 AM

awww jessican, hope it goes away fast.

princesskate October 2nd, 2008 03:06 AM

Hope it clears up soon, I always get them when I am pregnant and infact I think one is on the way . They suck <_<

Melanie0507 October 2nd, 2008 04:40 AM

Those are the worst!!! Hope you get it cleared up and you feel better soon!

:dothug:

mspkids October 2nd, 2008 05:18 AM

They are the worst. I usually get them when I'm prego with girls. (no clue why).

Pitridge October 2nd, 2008 07:55 AM

Ohhhh Jess, I'm so sorry, I had a few and yeah they are no fun, I hope it clears up soon. With the last one that I had, I went to the store and got one of those kits/creams and it clear up pretty fast. You might want to give that a try

..Jessica.. October 2nd, 2008 09:39 AM

I've been thinking of that, Patty! I'm not sure which one to get though. Any suggestions? :confused:

Pitridge October 2nd, 2008 09:49 AM

I bought Monistat, I know it's probably I bit pricy, but for what I remembered it work very well for me.

..Jessica.. October 2nd, 2008 10:13 AM

Oh ok, awesome! Thanks for letting me know! How long until it went away for you?

Pitridge October 2nd, 2008 10:19 AM

Don't quote me on this, since it was many years ago, but I remember I got the 7 day one and it went away in a couple of days, I still did the whole 7 days. I know they have the 3 day one, you might want to give that one a try

..Jessica.. October 2nd, 2008 10:23 AM

:bluecheer: YAY!!!! It's raining right now, but as soon as it lets up, I'm going to get it!

Brittanie October 2nd, 2008 11:54 AM

The one time ever I've had an actual yeast infection I used monistat (7day) and it cleared it up pretty quickly. Like Patty I did the whole 7 days though. They're messy, but it helps!

Now, when I'm pregnant I get all the symptoms of yeast infections (itching, inflammation, gross smelling discharge) without it actually being an infection. <_< So yeah, not fun.

..Jessica.. October 2nd, 2008 03:53 PM

I went and got Monistat 1 Combination Kit. Comes with the tablet, cream and wipes. I took a nap after and it's not bothering me as much as it was earlier today! I'm very happy! I've got to keep using the cream twice a day for 7 days, but that's it. The tablet was used already! :lol: I had to do something about it!

Now...if only AF would come! <_<

Pitridge October 2nd, 2008 04:05 PM

I guess it's already working! I know it bites but make sure you use it for the whole 7 days, you don't want an yeast infections sticking around.

~*Nessy*~ October 2nd, 2008 04:35 PM

Yeast Infections are the worst. Absolute worst. I hate having them. A few cycles ago when we were TTC after O I had gotten the worst once ever. I hope you start feeling better very soon.

victorialv October 2nd, 2008 06:08 PM

YOU STINKER!!! I thought this was your BFP announcement!! You did that on purpose - shame on you!! :angry2: / :lol: :lol:

I can't remember, is this next cycle your 1st TTC cycle?

Oh, I'm glad it's getting better - I despise yeast infections.....

..Jessica.. October 2nd, 2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

YOU STINKER!!! I thought this was your BFP announcement!! You did that on purpose - shame on you!! :angry2: / :lol: :lol:

I can't remember, is this next cycle your 1st TTC cycle?

Oh, I'm glad it's getting better - I despise yeast infections.....[/b]
:lol: I was actually thinking that when I posted it..."the girls are going to think I'm pregnant!" but I can't edit the post, so too bad! :lol:

Yes, this is my first cycle. If AF would show! :angry2:

I'm glad it's getting better too!!! :D