JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   What is it with this dog!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1259483-what-dog.html)

greenchild October 3rd, 2008 01:27 PM

I just don't get it. Honey counter-surfs - but she goes after my CLEAN stuff, not the dirty dishes!!!!! :rolleyes: She doesn't bother dirty plates that she could easily lick off but she takes my clean items out of the dish drainer in the sink????? thankfully doesn't destroy them, just "redistributes" them about the house.

She is one weird dog!!! :rolleyes:

Pitridge October 3rd, 2008 01:35 PM

That's too cute :wub: and also pretty funny :lol:

Madison.Hailey.Zack October 3rd, 2008 01:37 PM

:lol: Yeah Fergie our puppy likes to take clothes clean or dirty and run around the house with them. She's got a fedish for both DH and my underwear. I'll be on here and next thing I know theres a few pairs around the living room. She's so sneaky about it. Another thing she likes is the one bath mat in our master bathroom. She carries it around like its her blankie :lol:

mom 2 haley & tyler October 3rd, 2008 01:46 PM

That is too funny about Honey and Fergie.

Pitridge October 3rd, 2008 01:52 PM

Maya likes to roll on the bath mat in the master room if we are not home. Before when I did laundry she loved to roll over the dirty clothes. Dogs are just so silly :P

Wee3monkeys October 3rd, 2008 02:04 PM

That's too funny Anne! We've had to be very vigilant about our Fezzik being a counter-surfer. His head is above the counter tops and the table, he can see everything he wants up there. (Great Dane) So we've had to really watch him and teach him that the stuff up there is NOT for him.

Quote:

:lol: Yeah Fergie our puppy likes to take clothes clean or dirty and run around the house with them. She's got a fedish for both DH and my underwear. [/b]
Fezzik does too, mostly SO's and DS's undies for some reason. And socks too!! He loves socks, which I can't figure out. We're a household in which everybody has stinky feet, that would be the last thing I'd want to carry around and smell. :lol:

greenchild October 3rd, 2008 03:48 PM

everynow and then she'll go after DH's dirty socks or my underwear. Just slobbers on them and then I find them. :rolleyes: Yesterday DH left an empty mug on a wood crate in the living room and darned if she wasn't sneaky enough to pick it up and carry it off!!! Was almost "clean" when I caught her!

She's learned to leave some things on the counter top alone, just hasn't occurred to her that I want her to leave it ALL alone! She knows she did something wrong, acts all guilty, but oh if I could only catch her doing it!!!! My only defense, since I can never catch her in the act, is to spray down the countertop with the brine left over from pickled halepenos. She hates that. :P

Mum2three October 4th, 2008 09:03 AM

HAHA....they have a animal magnetism for that stuff..Mine always did that to..and it was embarrassing to me when the dog would bring out Dwaynes boxer shorts in the middle of company!