JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Moments of panic! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1259953-moments-panic.html)

keekopeeko October 4th, 2008 12:31 AM

Tonight i woke up at like 2:45 and realized that i was sleeping on my back.. which is weird for me right now! so i start to just roll over and go back to sleep.. when i also realize that i am not feeling any movement from Ebaby.. which is weird because being on my back usually gets the baby going a lot.. so then i of course start to panic that maybe i was asleep on my back for too long and the baby didnt get enough oxygen and ive lost the baby.... I know i wont be able to sleep so i get up and go sit on the couch.. drink cold water, and wiggle and poke my tummy a ton... nothin! im starting to panic and already mentally preparing myself for the visit id have to make to my Dr.s tomorrow where they wouldnt find the heart beat etc... I get up.. walk around.. grab something to eat.. sit back down.. FINALLY at about 3:10 i get the squiggles and kicks ive been waiting for... i was soooooooo releived... I know over the next couple of weeks.. and even through the delivery when the heart monitor loses the heart beat for a few minutes.. I will have many moments of fear and panic... i dont know what it is about the end of pregnancy but it just brings sooo many fears out!

So if you happen to think of me through out the day please send some prayers up for my Ebaby to keep on "kicking" ..... i cant wait to hold this baby in my arms and watch its little chest move up and down!

~Em

*Pamela* October 4th, 2008 12:45 AM

Oh, Em, you're so close now. It drives me crazy when these babies take a chill out and drive us insane with worry.

Ebaby, keep kicking and moving and wiggling so your mommy knows you're ok.

You know you're always kept close in thought, can't wait to meet ebaby either!!!

victorialv October 4th, 2008 12:27 PM

OMG Em, I can't believe how close you are now!! Wow, it has just flown by sister! I honestly thought this was going to be about panicking about being so close or something.

Anyhow, I am sorry little EBaby gave you a scare, but I'm glad he/she eventually decided to wake up and let Mom know all is okay. I will keep you in my T&P's that he/she does not do that again, and that they don't lose the hb during labor either.

dee68 October 4th, 2008 03:50 PM

you are so close now! :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer:

ebaby is probably running out of room and maybe that is why you didnt feel as much.

relax hon, we are all sending kicking vibes !! everything will be fine ! :dothug: :dothug: :dothug:

kalis October 5th, 2008 08:59 AM

hoping for lots of kicks from Ebaby!
i felt the same way at the end of my pregnancy - waiting for something to happen, i was so relieved to finally have her in my arms. you are so close! almost baby time!

heatherrose415 October 5th, 2008 09:21 AM

I was very panicky at the end of my pregnancy too, I even made apost here, I was so afraid the worse was going to happen, just felt it was to good to be true. when I was in labor I couldnt see or hear the heartbeat monitor, so I kept freaking outr and asking what his heartbeat was, LOL. anyway, lots of active baby vibes your way, sorry she gave you such a scare!!

angelmomjen October 5th, 2008 09:55 AM

So so close now hon!!! You will be watching the little ones chest every day and every night!!

Kick baby kick!

woohoo502 October 5th, 2008 10:40 AM

I felt like from the moment I started to feel movement, I then starting panicking that I wasn't feeling her enough. I think it is perfectly normal for us to worry like that. I hope E baby keeps on kicking you. Not much longer until you are holding him or her in your arms!

Sabina October 5th, 2008 06:10 PM

I can't even count the number of times I woke up on my back. I am a back sleeper and althought I would try to sleep on my sides I always woke up with DH pushing me onto my side again. I am sure everything is fine with your LO but I will pray for some extra kicks and punches for you. I can't believe it's almost time for you!!! How exciting!

mom 2 haley & tyler October 6th, 2008 05:52 AM

Wow Em, you're so close now. I will pray that all is well the Ebaby and he/she doesn't scare you anymore.

Wee3monkeys October 6th, 2008 09:41 AM

Awwww, I'm sorry Ebaby gave you such a scare!! :dothug: You are so close, Em; I hope Ebaby keeps moving so that you have some peace of mind. :dothug: