JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   I was bleeding earlier :( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1264030-i-bleeding-earlier.html)

princesskate October 7th, 2008 09:33 AM

I went to the loo earlier and when I wiped there was a small amount of bright red blood :( I am really scared. I spoke to someone at the early pregnancy unit and they told me there is nothing they can do and I just have to go to my scan on friday as planned. Friday seems so far away :(

I have had no more bleeding, but I did have a polyp on my cervix when I was pregnant with Lily, at that bled from time to time. It did shrink and go away on its own, but i wonder if it has come back and thats why i had a little bleeding :confused:

Pitridge October 7th, 2008 09:44 AM

Can they see you earlier since you were bleeding? It seems odd that they would you go like this until friday. Do you have any cramping?

princesskate October 7th, 2008 09:48 AM

No I have no pain or cramping. The woman I spoke to was horrible, she really snapped at me :( Our health care system sucks, it really does. If I have any more bleeding or if I get any cramping I am going to go straight to the ER

Mommy2Makenna October 7th, 2008 09:54 AM

Kate, I'm sorry you are going through this. I will keep you and your lil' bean in my prayers. Hang in there and try to think positively. There could be a lot of explainations with things working out just fine. :dothug:

Pitridge October 7th, 2008 10:02 AM

I'm sorry that the woman you spoke with was such a b***h, I have heard you say before that the heal care system there is not really good. I'm glad you have no cramping and no more bleeding. I would try to take it easy. I'll keep you and your bean in my thoughts.
I know that you have heard that many of the girls here spotted red blood and they are just doing fine or had healthy babies. So, try not to worry too much about it.

Madison.Hailey.Zack October 7th, 2008 10:08 AM

I'm really sorry that you are going through all this. I know in the beginning of this pg I spotted for a day and a half and so I called the doctor and she told me it could be left over IB that finally found its way out. I tryed not to worry about it as much as hard as it was and then it went away and well here I am. When I went in for my 8 weeks u/s she say that there was still blood around the sack and said it was also IB and that it could also find its way out to not freak if I spotted again and I didnt so that was good. Maybe its just left over stuff from IB. KUP

Wee3monkeys October 7th, 2008 11:43 AM

I'm sorry, hun!! :dothug: You are in my thoughts, I hope it stays away!

jademyst13 October 7th, 2008 12:41 PM

:dothug:

I'm sorry you are having to deal with this and nasty personel. I too had red bleeding in the beginning of my pregnancy.

angelmomjen October 7th, 2008 05:29 PM

red bleeding is really far more common than people think. I had it several times with Nathan, and many woman on here have as well. My prayers are with you sweety, and I am very sorry you had to deal with someones jerky behavior when you need reassurance the most.

princesskate October 8th, 2008 04:12 AM

Thanks ladies, I dont know what I would dow ithout you all :wub: Well I had a little bleed again this morning so I have been to see my doctor. I have update in another post x