JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Just realized that I have been losing my plug!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1325230-just-realized-i-have-been-losing-my-plug.html)

victorialv November 23rd, 2008 09:19 PM

Oh boy, the things that excite me these days! I thought it was normal increasing discharge, but after a little more consideration, it is obviously the plug. I have been losing it since sometime last week. Gosh, I hope I make it to my induction date bc there is NO way I am going natural with no pain killers. And with my blood thinners, I have to wait 12-24 hours after I have given my last shot before I could get an epidural. I know that you can start loosing your plug weeks before you go into labor and I have no other signs, so I am not too worried. Actually, kind of excited that my body is doing it's thing. Just thought I'd share....hope I did not gross anyone out!

heatherrose415 November 23rd, 2008 09:54 PM

OMG!!! i cannot believe you are so close!!! i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited

angelmomjen November 24th, 2008 12:24 AM

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! How eciting Victoria..its so so close!!

madmum_sarah November 24th, 2008 12:36 AM

:cheer: :cheer:
not long now :D
xx

Mum2three November 24th, 2008 04:21 AM

Oh Victoria! your getting so close to meeting Hayden....I cant wait. im so excited for you!

My girlfriend lost her plug the day before going into labor!!!!! LOL

Everything will work out.

Sabina November 24th, 2008 06:43 AM

OMG! OMG! Okay breath Sabina, this is SO exciting!!!!! :bluecheer: I wanna see him, I wanna see him!!! Okay now I need to check every single day so I don't miss him coming. Holy crap I am so excited for you. Oh Victoria I can't wait until you see him. He is almost here!!! I am so excited for you to hold him in your arms. Do you have internet at your hospital? I need to know right away!
'

Pitridge November 24th, 2008 08:32 AM

OMG OMG! You are so close!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet him! I'm so excited :bluecheer: :bluecheer:

dee68 November 24th, 2008 09:23 AM

O M G

you are close !!!!!!!! you must be so excited!

and I think It is hard to gross us out here....lol :blink:

mom 2 haley & tyler November 24th, 2008 10:01 AM

Woohoo! You are getting so close. I can't wait to hear the story and see him.

Danica November 24th, 2008 10:16 AM

How exciting! I can't wait to meet Hayden :D WOOHOOOO

kalis November 24th, 2008 11:49 AM

so exciting. i am so excited for you - he will be here pretty soon!

just to let you know i started losing my plug weeks before going into labor, then it stopped and then i lost a bunch more the few days before going into labor.
and i had given myself my shot that morning and ended up in the hospital that afternoon, so i just didn't get my evening bloodthinner & then was fine. 12 hours after my last shot i was still at about a 4.5 cm dilated and then she was born via c-section about 20 hours after my last shot. i had planed to deliver naturally anyways, but that ended up not mattering b/c of having to have a c-section.

IAMommy November 24th, 2008 05:13 PM

OMG! You are going to be holding Hayden so soon!! I'm so excited for you!! :bluecheer:

Eleysia November 24th, 2008 05:40 PM

Holy cow I cant wait! Do you have a DDB or anyone to contact with info in case you go in at an odd time of day?????? I lost mine about 1 week from my delivery if memory serves me right ;)

victorialv November 25th, 2008 12:57 PM

I do not have a DDB nor do we have internet access at the hospital. If someone wants to PM me their email, I will make sure my DH sends an update email (he has a Blackberry). Boy, I hope he doesn't come too soon. I still have to get the car seat installed, pack the hospital bag, get a nursing bra, etc..... Yikes, time to get moving!

victorialv November 25th, 2008 01:06 PM

Thanks Patty, I just got your PM! I will give Scott your email and he will send you an update.

Danica November 25th, 2008 03:17 PM

I am so excited for you Victoria!!! I didn't want to say anything yesterday but now since others have said that it took a week after they lost their plug I'll tell you I lost mine the day before I went into labor :blink: Clocks-a-tickin! WOOHOO

Sabina November 25th, 2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

Thanks Patty, I just got your PM! I will give Scott your email and he will send you an update.[/b]
Whoooohoooo!!! I can't wait for that post! Now don't not post for a day or you'll scare us :lol:

Nykoal November 25th, 2008 08:07 PM

How exciting!

I lost mine all at once and it was huge! :huh: I lost it 48hrs before my water broke and remember telling DH and calling my mom with the news. :lol:

Melanie0507 November 26th, 2008 07:31 AM

I am so excited for you Victoria! It is almost time!! :bluecheer: