JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Got some sad news last night. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1326234-got-some-sad-news-last-night.html)

Madison.Hailey.Zack November 24th, 2008 01:08 PM

My dad called me last night to let me know that my Grandpa (dad's dad) is in intensive care and it isnt looking good. He lives in Arizona so there is no way for me to go down there with Madison as little as she is and so I wont get to see him before he passes away and he wont get to ever meet Madison or my cousins little one Addison. So he asked me to print whatever pictures I have of Madison to take down with him. I'm so sad that he will never get to meet his first great grandchild. Its going to feel weird lossing a grandparent for me because all of them are still alive. All of DH's are passed. I just hope that his last moments are peaceful.

brandlynn November 24th, 2008 01:22 PM

He will be in our prayers. I know how tough it is especially around this time of the year. Been there done that.

Pitridge November 24th, 2008 01:32 PM

Oh Angie, I'm so sorry. I know he won't meet Madison but he will be able to see what she looks like, can you make a video or her for your dad to take with him? At least that way he gets to see her and actually meet her, just an idea. My mom's grandma (i think) died right before she got a picture of my sister when she was born.

angelmomjen November 24th, 2008 05:08 PM

:dothug: Im sorry sweety...many prayers for your family.

IAMommy November 24th, 2008 05:24 PM

Sweetie, I am so sorry. My thoughts will be with you and your family.

Eleysia November 24th, 2008 05:30 PM

Oh Ang im so sorry. I lost my grandpa (dads dad) just after Gavin was born, and litterally on my wedding day. We took Gavin to his funeral but I was so sad he never got to meet him. He was the first great grandchild as well. big :dothug: for you guys, ill keep you in my T&P.

madmum_sarah November 24th, 2008 09:03 PM

:dothug:
im so sorry sweetheart! its never nice losing someone but grandparents are extra special :(
i hope he has a peaceful end of this life and start of next.
xx

heatherrose415 November 24th, 2008 09:12 PM

I am so sorry :( The picture is a wonderful idea. I know the hurt all to well.

mom 2 haley & tyler November 25th, 2008 06:00 AM

I'm sorry Angie! I hope he goes peacefully. You and your family are in my t&p.

Danica November 25th, 2008 06:39 AM

Oh no :( I'm so sorry Angie. I'll pray for your family right now.

:dothug:

AtomicMama November 25th, 2008 06:42 AM

:dothug: I'm so sorry! I think it's such a nice idea to send pictures of Madison. You and your family will be in my prayers!

kalis November 25th, 2008 06:51 AM

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
I understand how you must feel, my grandma is doing very poorly right now also & we lost my grandpa a week after Thanksgiving last year. It was the first time i had lost a grandparent.

dee68 November 25th, 2008 07:51 AM

I am so sorry to hear this Angie....you and your family will be in my thoughts~

victorialv November 25th, 2008 12:50 PM

I'm so sorry Angela, your family is in my T&P's.