JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   I don't know where to post this, but just found out.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1329062-i-don-t-know-where-to-post-but-just-found-out.html)

braeden&chase'smom November 26th, 2008 09:18 AM

TWINS! I have just had my first sono at 7 weeks today because I had a loss in July, and yep, there are two. OMG, OMG, OMG. I am going out of my mind and I am so scared. How am I going to handle a 2 yr old and twins! Most of all, I am afraid something may happen to one of them, that I might not be able to carry both to term and I'm not ready to go through that again. The second fetus measured much smaller than the first and they could not detect the heartbeat because it was so small. Does anyone have experience with twins or is there another forum I should be looking at??

Most of all I am just gratful for this site and all of here, thanks.

Amy

woohoo502 November 26th, 2008 09:26 AM

Congrats on your twins!!!

madmum_sarah November 26th, 2008 09:34 AM

congratulations on your twins.
i had to go into hospital at 5 weeks and they discovered 2 yolks in one sack. i totally understand your fears, i have 5 children including a 3yr old and my partner left me a week before i found out.
i guess we will learn to cope with this but the biggest fear right now has to be if i can carry these babies to term as im sure yours is.
i havent found another board that has more knowledge on this but i have found this one to be full of very supportive ladies including one who just had twins ;)
xxx

MamaTTx2 November 26th, 2008 10:13 AM

Congrats on the twins! I hope that you find what you are looking for in our group...everyone here is truly wonderful!

mom 2 haley & tyler November 26th, 2008 11:53 AM

Congrats on the twins. I hope all goes well. We'll help you through all of it.

Pitridge November 26th, 2008 12:14 PM

Congrats on the twins!!!!
This is great support group, we'll help you through all of it you can bet on that :D

victorialv November 26th, 2008 12:19 PM

Hi Amy, you are in a great place. Welcome and Congrats!! I don't have any experience with twins, but I know there are a couple girls that have had twins on this board. Hope you have a H&H 9 mos!!

AtomicMama November 26th, 2008 08:15 PM

I don't know anything about twins, I hope someone else can help, but I just wanted to add some more congratulations!! :bluecheer:

Jessica! November 26th, 2008 08:51 PM

Congrats!!

There is a board for "Moms of Multiples" on JM. Check it out. I'm sure those ladies will be able to answer your questions.

dee68 November 26th, 2008 08:55 PM

Congratulations !!

and yes their is a multiples board.......but don't leave us !! we are a great source of support too !!!!

Danica November 27th, 2008 06:03 AM

Yay for twins! :cheer: :cheer:

That is awesome news. How exciting!!

*Bobbie* November 27th, 2008 07:23 AM

Congrats!!!!

GROW BABIES GROW!!!!

There is no right or wrong board on JM ;) Just post where you feel comfortable. This board is amazing :wub:

Twins are so exciting... I hope the pregnancy goes nice and smooth for you :inlove:

heatherrose415 November 27th, 2008 08:46 AM

wow! CONGRATULATIONS!!