JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Little to no morning sickness? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1331988-little-to-no-morning-sickness.html)

Jessica! November 29th, 2008 09:39 AM

How many of you ladies in here have little to no morning sickness throughout your pregnancy?

When I do throw up, it's only a little bit of my breakfast. It's not everyday. It happens maybe every other two or three days. I know my morning sickness could be worse, or the worse is yet to come. I have no idea! I do get a lot of backaches and constipation though.

Danielley08 November 29th, 2008 12:34 PM

With the boys I always had that nagging gag feeling...I didn't get sick...just always felt nauseous...so I finally got to the point that when I woke up...I'd go straight to the bathroom and make myself sick...then I'd feel fine the whole rest of the day...I didn't really get far along enough with my first loss to get to m/s...and with my 2nd loss I was only sick in the evening...starting at about 3PM I'd start to feel like crap...

Not everyone gets m/s...consider yourself one of the lucky ones!! :P

victorialv November 29th, 2008 12:39 PM

I was never more sick than with Alex, but with Hayden, it's been a breeze for the most part. I had major food adversions, and felt nauseous several times but never threw up. There were even days where I felt no nausea or adversions at all. Of course, those days scared me but it all turned out fine....

kellyanne November 29th, 2008 01:34 PM

I'm the same as Danielle, I don't actually throw up, just feel like it. I also don't feel sick everyday, just every 3rd or 4th day. I did go on a 5 1/2 hour catamaran ride in Hawaii, though, and the motion/pregnancy combo was enough to push me over the top (the boat ride would have been really cool if not for the puking).

It might get a bit worse in the next few weeks too....I think things typically peak from 8-10 weeks and then start tapering off a bit.

Nykoal November 29th, 2008 09:36 PM

When I was pg with Makenna I had zero m/s and NEVER felt queasy or sick to my stomach. In fact, I hardly had any symptoms with her the entire 9 months. So it's very possible to have a healthy pg and never have an ounce of m/s and feel great. This time though I was sick 24/7 and was put on Diclectin for it. :rolleyes: It's been day and night this time.

madmum_sarah November 30th, 2008 02:04 AM

im still having a fair bit of nausea but am only actually vomitting rarely now. im trying not to worry about it. maybe our babies are just going to be good to us (for now ;) )
xx

IAMommy November 30th, 2008 07:57 AM

With Isaac and Avery, I didn't have any morining sickness, only a lot of food adversions. (I wouldn't let DH even eat pizza in the house!!)

With this pg, I've had some nausea, but never threw up. and I didn't have very many food adversions. My main symptom both times was being very sleepy!!

akafrogs November 30th, 2008 10:20 AM

I wasn't sick at all with my DD, maybe a slight car sick feeling, but that was it. This pregnancy has been horrible. So it can be different with different people.

keekopeeko November 30th, 2008 10:26 AM

With layla (my first) i was just "sickish" feeling all day at random times until 12 weeks.. at 12 weeks id feel fine and then all of a sudden go puke my guts out.. that lasted til 16 weeks.. then i was fine!

With the one i lost i started getting sick around 6 weeks.. again.. just sickish feeling..never got sick..that lasted til about 9 weeks and then i think thats when the baby died.. :(

With Eva i wasnt sick AT ALL.. it scared me to death too! but then i just learned to enjoy feeling great!

~Em

Danica November 30th, 2008 03:49 PM

I had no m/s or nausea with any of my pregnancies except this one. This one I had slight nausea between 8 - 10 weeks. Nothing major and not even close to throwing up but just an upset stomach mid day to late day.

Jessica! November 30th, 2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

I wasn't sick at all with my DD, maybe a slight car sick feeling, but that was it. This pregnancy has been horrible. So it can be different with different people.[/b]
I get that car sick feeling too!!! It's awful. The last place I want to feel nauseous is out in public.