JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Rhonda & Victoria (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1336929-rhonda-and-victoria.html)

mom 2 haley & tyler December 3rd, 2008 06:14 AM

Are you ready? You are both so close!!! I'm so excited to meet your lil ones. I hope everything goes ultra smooth for both of you.

Pitridge December 3rd, 2008 07:42 AM

I been thinking about you girls lately, I can wait to meet the little ones.

MrsPoe December 3rd, 2008 08:26 AM

I am as ready as I think I can be. I am scheduled to start induction this Saturday!! Only 4 more days until I get to meet Hannah. Everything looked great on the NST yesterday and the ultrasound. They said she is about 7lbs 7oz, the amniotic fluid looked great which means the placenta is still working like it should, and she was breathing on her own.

I will be going in Saturday around 5pm for them to insert the ceradil and staying over night. If that gets me dialated to a 2 or 3 then they will start the pitocin, if not then I will be sent home and we will try it again the following day. I really am hoping that she will just decide to come on her own by this friday or even saturday though. I am trying to keep busy and hopefully encourage her to make her appearance soon though.

Look at you, almost 30 weeks already!! I can't believe that your little one will be here in about 10 weeks!

Wee3monkeys December 3rd, 2008 08:29 AM

Yup!!! Think about you ladies every day, waiting to hear how you are doing! Can't wait to meet your little bundles of sweetness!!!!

Pitridge December 3rd, 2008 08:39 AM

Rhonda, I don't know id this works, but in class (bradley Method class) yesterday we talked about labor and trying to get it started on it's own and they said that walking (lots) and having sex gets it going....I thought I would mentioned it.

*Judy* December 3rd, 2008 08:44 AM

How exciting for you two. I can't wait to meet your little ones!!!!

mom 2 haley & tyler December 3rd, 2008 08:47 AM

Rhonda, I hope she'll come on her own before then. Come on Miss Hannah, mommy wants to see you! I'm praying that it goes how you want Rhonda.

I can't believe it either. I feel like I just got my BFP last week.......time sure flies.

mary30 December 3rd, 2008 09:22 AM

You ladies are so close to holding a little baby in your arms... How exciting !!!!!

Brittanie December 3rd, 2008 09:32 AM

Rhonda! I hadn't been paying attention to your ticker!! I can't believe how close you are already! You'll be induced on Saturday??? WOOHOO!! I hope Hannah comes sooner, but if not, I really hope it works smoothly so you don't have to be sent home.

And also, make sure you check in tomorrow for me, okay? You'll be at the gestation I lost Cora tomorrow. Normally I don't pay attention on purpose, so I don't stress about my friends, but since I've noticed, you have to post tomorrow and say that you and Hannah are okay for me, okay?

victorialv December 3rd, 2008 10:21 AM

Hey girls, if I am going to be honest - NO, I am not ready for him to come! I have SO much to do! Seriously, my to do list is still a mile long.....YIKES!!! :blink: :o :ph34r:

Of course, I can't wait to meet the newest love of my life :wub: :wub: , but gosh I wish I had gotten my butt in gear weeks earlier than I did. I am such a procrastinator....bad girl!!! :rolleyes:

Brittanie December 3rd, 2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Hey girls, if I am going to be honest - NO, I am not ready for him to come! I have SO much to do! Seriously, my to do list is still a mile long.....YIKES!!! :blink: :o :ph34r:

Of course, I can't wait to meet the newest love of my life :wub: :wub: , but gosh I wish I had gotten my butt in gear weeks earlier than I did. I am such a procrastinator....bad girl!!! :rolleyes:[/b]
That's exactly how I felt too, honey. And then when you finally do have him, you'll realize that even if you had gotten everything done you wouldn't have been ready. =

I hope you can get everything done that you want to!

dee68 December 3rd, 2008 04:43 PM

so many 3rd tirmester mamas !! :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer:
It is soooooooooooo exciting !!
I cannot wait to see these beautiful bundles !!

jademyst13 December 3rd, 2008 08:02 PM

I can't wait to see y'all's babies!!!