JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   we need a Bobbie update!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1338516-we-need-bobbie-update.html)

dee68 December 4th, 2008 05:59 AM

we know you are bust with work, but we miss ya over here !

mom 2 haley & tyler December 4th, 2008 06:51 AM

I was gonna post this yesterday and forgot.

Yea girl, we miss you. I know this is a hectic time at work, but don't forget about us.

kellyanne December 4th, 2008 07:26 AM

:ditto:

Pitridge December 4th, 2008 07:52 AM

I been thinking about you and how I haven't seen you around in a while. Come out of hiding we miss you!

Danica December 4th, 2008 09:32 AM

I agree, it's not the same without you around. I miss you girly. I hope works not kicking your butt right now. HUGS

*Bobbie* December 4th, 2008 07:50 PM

I'm here!!!

Sorry to not be on as much lately. I hope I can change that soon. I can't belive I am 31!!!! weeks today. WOOOOHOOOO I have my last 3d4d u/s tomorrow. I am sooooo excited to see this little guy again. It's been 5 weeks. I hope she can get some good pictures of his face. I would love to have one more done after this but they say later on the pics aren't as good...and I need to save the money for a dresser for him...and a car seat. LOL

We are so torn on a name for him. I love Matthew but hate Matt and really think people will call him Matt....so we are back to square one :confused:

Anyways.... I have been reading the board daily, but haven't had time to post. I will try harder to find some time. I miss you girls!!!!!

heatherrose415 December 4th, 2008 09:11 PM

awww i cant wait for pics. and what about corbin as a name?? LOL

victorialv December 4th, 2008 11:10 PM

Thanks for checking in Bobbie - I can't believe how far along you are either!! Wow!

Danica December 5th, 2008 06:02 AM

Wow, I can't believe you are 31 weeks already. That's awesome :smile:

I completely understand the name thing. When we originally named Naden (it was Natin originally) noone could pronounce it and kept calling him Nate. It drove me crazy because it wasn't his name! That is part of the reason we changed the spelling. I'm sure you guys will figure out a name soon ;)

Oh, and go get that car seat already!!!! :D

AtomicMama December 5th, 2008 06:31 AM

I'm glad to hear that everything is going well!! Hopefully you get some great pictures of the little guy!

And I agree with Danica...go get that car seat! My parents put it off when my mom was pregnant with me, and I ended up being born before they had even bought one yet, so my dad had to go pick it out himself :lol:

Pitridge December 5th, 2008 08:13 AM

I'm glad to hear that everything is going great.
You will figure out a name soon, we still have no name and it's driving the family crazy (oh well ^_^ )

Sabina December 5th, 2008 07:07 PM

Glad everything is going well Bobbie. So hard to believe that he is almost here! It feels like just yesterday when you were a POASaholic. Are you a millionaire yet from all the saved money?

Don't worry about the name thing. Benjamin was named in my arms and I think his name is nice.

BTW - Forget Corbin, Benjamin is better! :lol: Just kidding Heather.

Madison.Hailey.Zack December 6th, 2008 09:13 AM

Glad to hear everything is going good. You better get that car seat soon :lol:

I know what you mean about the name. I love Madison but hate Maddy and was so worryed that everyone would call her maddy but she's only been called it once and it was from my sister. Everyone just calls her Madison and I call her Madison Elizabeth.