JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   been in hospital all day (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1344277-been-hospital-all-day.html)

madmum_sarah December 8th, 2008 11:38 AM

just quick update as im really tired.
pain was too much this morning and i couldnt breathe so got rushed in.
given diamorphine (hense i feel like poop) and had a scan. unfortunatly i have lost one of my babies. :( the other has a nice strong heartbeat but is high risk now.
im clinging on to hope because my little glow worm lit up the screen when heart was beating but just now im rather mixed up.
will be back tomorrow hopefully feeling more with it
xxx

*Judy* December 8th, 2008 11:40 AM

I'm still praying for you Sarah!!! Take care and get some rest. Do they have any explination for the pain?

Pitridge December 8th, 2008 12:02 PM

I'm praying for you girl. Please rest and take really good care of yourself and you bean.

kellyanne December 8th, 2008 12:23 PM

Sarah,

What an emotional rollercoaster. The mixed up feelings you are feeling are expected for the news you've just received. I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm also glad to hear you saw one heartbeat. Try to get some rest, hopefully you'll feel much better tomorrow!

*becky* December 8th, 2008 12:27 PM

Oh hon, I'm so sorry. Get some rest, prayers are coming your way.

mom 2 haley & tyler December 8th, 2008 12:37 PM

Sarah, honey, I'm so sorry you lost one of the twins. I'm so grateful that the other has a strong hb. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

IAMommy December 8th, 2008 04:21 PM

Sarah - I am so sorry that you have lost one of your twins. I hope you get lots of rest tonight, and feel better tomorrow. I am very happy to hear that the other twin has a beautiful h/b though. I will be hoping and praying that everything will be ok for you and your little one. that twin has a very special angel watching over them now.

:dothug:

heatherrose415 December 8th, 2008 04:47 PM

im so sorry sarah, im praying for your baby

greenchild December 8th, 2008 06:57 PM

Sarah I am so sorry! I am so glad the other one has a strong heartbeat!! You two are in my T&P's.

Wee3monkeys December 8th, 2008 08:07 PM

I'm so sorry Sarah, for the loss of your precious twin! I'm so thankful that the other is hanging in there, you guys are in my thoughts! :dothug: I can commisserate with what you are going through, hun, I lost a twin in my last pregnancy too. :dothug: If you want to chat, PM, I'm here if you need/want me!

Pound December 8th, 2008 08:47 PM

i'm so sorry about the twin, but i'm glad you got to see a hb with the other one. kup and get some rest.

AtomicMama December 9th, 2008 08:27 AM

Just wanted to send you some more :dothug:

Brittanie December 9th, 2008 08:46 AM

Oh honey, lots of :dothug: for you. Those mixed-up feelings are definitely normal. I'm so sorry you lost one of your babies. I'll be praying extra hard for the other one!

victorialv December 9th, 2008 09:23 PM

Oh hun, I am so sorry about your loss. Many T&P's to you. I can't imagine the emotions you are feeling right now, such bittersweet news. Just know we are here for you....many hugs!

Danica December 10th, 2008 06:05 AM

Oh Sarah, I'm so sorry you lost one of the babies :( Big HUGS. Thoughts and prayers coming your way. :dothug:

braeden&chase'smom December 10th, 2008 12:31 PM

Hey Sarah-

T/P's are going out to you, actually have been for a while, since you have been having problems. I lost one of mine as well, just found out last week. But baby #2 is also strong as of today. The doctors say that it is best that it happened this early and that our 2nd little one's have a good chance. So lets hang in there together, please keep me posted!!

Amy

woohoo502 December 10th, 2008 12:56 PM

:dothug: I am so sorry you lost one of the twins. Stay strong.

dee68 December 10th, 2008 01:12 PM

Sarah,

I am so very sorry that you lost one of your babies.....many :dothug:, & prayers going out to you and your little one

madmum_sarah December 10th, 2008 02:00 PM

thank you girls.
amy i am sorry about your twin too. its such a mixture of emotions. i have been told mine is actually at a higher risk now but that is maybe due to the fact they shared a sack, i think i stopped listening after they told me s/he had gone as i dont seem to remember much after that.
i have bought a special angel necklace and i think il actually attatch it to the mobile i will be making for baby so s/he can see it all the time.
xx

ShannonMVT December 10th, 2008 07:49 PM

I am so sorry that you lost one of your babies. :( I'm glad to hear the other baby is doing well. I can certainly understand having mixed up emotions right now.

:dothug: