JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   i feel like a ticking time bomb :( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1347187-i-feel-like-ticking-time-bomb.html)

.x~KAT~x. December 10th, 2008 09:13 AM

I have been havng cramps on my left side since the start of this preg...its the side where my tube is gone. I am pretty sure this is anouther ectopic, just have to wait till monday now for my scan (if i make it tll then without being admitted)

Its reaally low down, not even on my belly, lower, and to the left...it just feels like someone is pushing their finger in, it dosnt hurt is just like pressure.

IAMommy December 10th, 2008 10:19 AM

I will be hoping and praying that everything is OK with your little bean, BUT I think you should go to the hospital today to get checked if you think you are having another etopic. After your experience last time, I am very scared for you. Please KUP on how you are doing.

:dothug:

kellyanne December 10th, 2008 10:47 AM

:ditto:

*Judy* December 10th, 2008 01:37 PM

Please go get it checked out!

Pitridge December 10th, 2008 01:38 PM

I'm thinking about you :dothug:

dee68 December 10th, 2008 01:44 PM

please get it checked out and keep us posted !! :dothug: :dothug: :dothug:

madmum_sarah December 10th, 2008 02:02 PM

praying all is ok
x

mary30 December 10th, 2008 02:23 PM

I agree with everyone else. With everything that you have gone through you need to go get checked out ,If nothing just to let you know what is going on and so you do not just have to sit and wait . That would drive me crazy.

I am praying everything is fine and that you are like me picking at every pain or twinge that we feel.chin up !!

victorialv December 10th, 2008 06:49 PM

I am hoping and praying everything is okay, and that it is normal cramping, but I agree with everyone else to go get it checked out. You are in my thoughts.....many HUGS

ShannonMVT December 10th, 2008 07:57 PM

I had some twinges early on in my pregnancy on one side or the other. But I agree with the others that it is certainly best to get it checked out. Especially for your peace of mind. :dothug:

AtomicMama December 10th, 2008 10:40 PM

I'm hoping and praying that everything is alright :dothug:

.x~KAT~x. December 11th, 2008 01:42 AM

so i just called the midwife and she has changed my scan for friday (tommorrow) at 10am

She said that because the pain is on the side of my tube removal, it is good because i cant rupture my tube...because there isnt one! hopefully i will see my baby tommorrow and this will all just be my own worries x

*Pamela* December 11th, 2008 02:15 AM

Katt, will be thinkig of you hun

IAMommy December 11th, 2008 04:33 AM

Katt - That is very good news that your midwife gave you! I hope everything goes great at your attp today. KUP!

Danielley08 December 11th, 2008 05:37 AM

I'm glad that moved your u/s up!!

Hopefully its just something like round ligament pain or something!!

:dothug:

mom 2 haley & tyler December 11th, 2008 05:40 AM

I hope all is well at your scan tomorrow Katt. I'm praying for you.

Wee3monkeys December 11th, 2008 07:38 AM

:dothug: Glad your sono got moved, Katt!!! You're in my thoughts, I hope all goes well and you get to see your little one tomorrow!!

Pitridge December 11th, 2008 07:43 AM

I'm glad they moved your u/s to tomorrow. I hope all goes well. I'll be thinking about you. :dothug:

kellyanne December 11th, 2008 09:04 AM

I'm glad to hear that your appointment is soon. I was thinking the same thing about the pain on the same side as your rupture, its probably a better sign than if the pain were on the other side. I really think this baby will be fine, but with your history, I still worry. I'll be looking for your update!

NeeshBoogie December 11th, 2008 09:24 AM

HOORAY!!! for good news and a sooner appt! Hopefully baby's just getting really REALLY comfortable. :dothug: KUP!