JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Hello Ladies and Good Luck!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/134807-hello-ladies-and-good-luck.html)

momofchristianandpaulie January 16th, 2006 10:25 PM

Hello Ladies!!! I am new here, so going to introduce myself...My name is Heather, I have 2 little boys 3 and 4 years old...I had a d and c in June 2005....Went to the doctor for my first visit (6 weeks), saw the heartbeat, was ecstatic, went back to the doctor 2 weeks later, baby stopped growing 2 days after my 6 week u/s...DEVESTATED!!! Just found out last week I am pregnant again, YEAH!!!! I am guessing my due date to be around Sept 15, but I go for my first ultrasound on Wed...1/17, I am sooooo terribly nervous!!! I have no symptoms of being pregnant at all, other than the fact that I take a HPT about every day, lol.....I hope that all of you are doing well, and that we all can be of great support to eachother thru this time of worry, concern and hope....

Rina42308 January 16th, 2006 10:54 PM

Welcome! i am so happy to find another person joingin us on this board. your psot sounds liek I feel... so excited yet nervous at the same time! you came to right place! I am sorry to hear of your loss in June...i had a m/c in march and then m/c twins in may of last year...i knwo the word, "devestation' well...
I think my dd is 9/16! we are so close to one another! I have had my levels checked and so far so good but no u/s until 1/25. this is the longest week and 1 day of my life :)
I wish you a happy healthy 9 months! Let us know how your appt goes. i will be thinking fo you.
p.s I took 5 pg tests in 5 days...still a double pink line in all five! so you're not alone :)

Blessings B January 17th, 2006 03:22 AM

Welcome, this is an awesome board for support. B

hopin4a4rth January 17th, 2006 06:08 AM

(((hugs))) Welcome!! I'm sorry you had a loss. Pregnancy is so worrisome... especially after a loss. I'm glad you found us!!!

Hope that your appt goes well & you see a wonderful strong h/b.

SpugsLady January 17th, 2006 07:32 AM

It's good to hear your pregnant again and Glad to hear it hasnt put you off trying again.

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS

momofchristianandpaulie January 17th, 2006 11:35 AM

Thanks so much ladies....I look forward to getting to know all of you!!! Lots of sticky dust to all!

Quote:

Welcome! i am so happy to find another person joingin us on this board. your psot sounds liek I feel... so excited yet nervous at the same time! you came to right place! I am sorry to hear of your loss in June...i had a m/c in march and then m/c twins in may of last year...i knwo the word, "devestation' well...
I think my dd is 9/16! we are so close to one another! I have had my levels checked and so far so good but no u/s until 1/25. this is the longest week and 1 day of my life :)
I wish you a happy healthy 9 months! Let us know how your appt goes. i will be thinking fo you.
p.s I took 5 pg tests in 5 days...still a double pink line in all five! so you're not alone :)[/b]
Thanks so much Norina....It is sooo awesome that we are so close with our EDD...Hopefully we will get to that magical day!!!