JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Back from Appt (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1349388-back-appt.html)

jenn27 December 11th, 2008 05:37 PM

Hey ladies. DH and I are back finally from my first appt. Here is a pic of our little one.......
http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/...VdzJGCgSsF.jpg
I measured at 6weeks 5Days which is right on track for when i ovulated. My due date is August 02, 2009 which is my grandfather's birthday. I was soooooo relieved to see and hear the heartbeat. She did an abdominal and said if she couldn't see anything she would do a vaginal. She didn't have to though. The heartrate is only at 110 but she said at this point it's still sooooo early and she expected nothing more really. She said in another couple weeks the heartbeat should be up a great deal. She said everything looked wonderful. They did all my blood work and all the women there are sooo wonderful. They make me feel so at ease. Anyway. Just wanted to share. My next appt is January 6. I am soooooo relieved now. I can start posting and enjoying everything to it's fullest. thanks for the support and I am soooo looking forward to the next 8 months.

AtomicMama December 11th, 2008 05:50 PM

:bluecheer: Congratulations on a great appointment!! Your little bean is so cute :wub:

Brittanie December 11th, 2008 06:10 PM

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on a great little heartbeat!! And it's true, the heart rate starts out slow. After all, it only STARTS beating around 6 weeks!!

WOOHOO! I agree, your bean is cute!

jenn27 December 11th, 2008 06:15 PM

Thanks ladies. I'm so glad I can feel a little more comfortable getting involved here. I was kinda hesitant because I was scared of something bad happening but I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. after all, i do have connections at the hospital so i think i'm gonna make me an album with monthly u/s. He said he would do one as often as i want. I think it would be neat to do it by the months so see how everything changes and develops. I'm soooo excited. Thanks again ladies. ya'll really are the greatest.

victorialv December 11th, 2008 06:15 PM

Oh YAY!!!! Congrats!!! Looking forward to getting to know you better....wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

(ACK - where are the cheerleader smiley's?!)

woohoo502 December 11th, 2008 06:21 PM

That's awesome! I think at 6 weeks 2 days, Zoe's heart beat was around 110 as well. Relax and enjoy being pregnant! B)

mom 2 haley & tyler December 12th, 2008 06:38 AM

I'm so happy for you Jennifer. That is awesome news. Now, you can really join in with us and have fun.

dee68 December 12th, 2008 08:22 AM

congratulations on such a cute lil bean !!!!!!

HB's are lower early on....so exhale and relax a little now ;)

*becky* December 12th, 2008 09:04 AM

Congrats on the great appointment!! I'm so excited and happy for you!

Pitridge December 12th, 2008 09:31 AM

YAY!!!! You have no idea how happy I am to hear that your appointment went so well. I was thnking about you all afternoon. I knew this bean was a sticky one!
I'm happy to hear you say that now you can relax and enjoythis pg and that you will be posting more often!!

Mommy2Makenna December 12th, 2008 01:50 PM

What a great appointment!!! I'm so happy that everything is going so well. What a cute lil bean you have there! :wub:

dojodiva December 12th, 2008 02:06 PM

Congratulations!!

ShannonMVT December 12th, 2008 11:03 PM

Congrats! Seeing the heartbeat is the best! :smile:

Jason'sMommy December 13th, 2008 04:35 AM

Congratulations!! What great news!

IAMommy December 13th, 2008 08:32 AM

Congratulations!!! I'm glad you had a great appt, and your pic is awesome!! :cheer:

mary30 December 13th, 2008 09:35 AM

What great news. I am so glad that you saw a heartbeat !! I am waiting to see mine in a couple weeks !!

angelmomjen December 13th, 2008 02:08 PM

Congrats on a great appointment and scan..and what a cutie! :yellowcheer: