JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Got a voicemail from the nurse.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/135892-got-voicemail-nurse.html)

Kaz January 18th, 2006 10:59 AM

I am hoping everything is o.k. But she never said anything except to call her back before 4 today. Just said she had to speak to me about the lab work that was done yesterday. She was on the line with someone else, so I left her a vm back and then transfered to the receptionist who said she would let her know I left her a message. Now how am I supposed to stay calm until she calls back??? I hate when they do this, leave you up in the air....

Praying for super-glue sticky-ness!!!!

Kaz

Blessings B January 18th, 2006 11:32 AM

:dust: Sticky Sticky Sticky. I hope that everything is okay. It is so scary when you are left hanging, mainly because we tend to think the worst. Blessings B

Kaz January 18th, 2006 11:36 AM

Oh, for the love of Pete!!!!

When they took my blood, they forgot to draw for my blood typing & antibodies! I know from the military that I am O Pos, but I still need to have it redrawn, for their records.

She would not give me my HCG levels over the phone though...said it was a policy of theirs.

Can't wait till my appt on Monday now. I found out that they are giving me the super high techy U/S and she told me that I can even get a videotape of it!!! (I do video production for the Air National Guard, so that was very good to hear!) I just hope that Nugget is not camera shy as he/she gets older!!!

Feeling sooo much better!

Kaz

Rina42308 January 18th, 2006 02:16 PM

thank goodness it was something simple...jeez she could have left that on the vm don't ya think? Grrr...
Good luck with the u/s, can't wait to hear all about it.
i think it's weird she wouldn't give you your hcg levels...I get mine done every foutr days and call and get them over the phone...hmm dr preferences I suppose.

Ethans_Mommy January 18th, 2006 02:33 PM

My drs office did this to me last week too! I had my drs appointment last Friday where I heard the heartbeat and everything looked good. THen, Saturday (a day they are closed) I got a voicemail telling me to call back. Freaking out, I dialed the number only to have an automated machine tell me the Pap Smear I had done a month ago came back normal!!! Why they didnt tell me this in the office the day before, I dont know. But it was enough to freak me out!

Blessings B January 18th, 2006 03:15 PM

I am so glad everything is okay. B

hopin4a4rth January 19th, 2006 06:26 AM

Scary! Glad that everything is ok! I hate that they don't give you info over the phone. Thankfully my midwife's office does.

Hope you enjoy the u/s! Videotaping it is so neat!

momofchristianandpaulie January 19th, 2006 08:22 AM

Hooray for you that everything is okay....It is so awesome that you will be able to get a video of your precious little one.....Cheers to you and your family!!! :cheer:

Kaz January 19th, 2006 09:52 AM

Thanks all! Already thinking about doing a little music video with the u/s video and my pregnant belly as it grows. What do ya think..."Baby Baby" by Amy Grant for the background music?

Rina42308 January 19th, 2006 07:30 PM

Quote:

Thanks all! Already thinking about doing a little music video with the u/s video and my pregnant belly as it grows. What do ya think..."Baby Baby" by Amy Grant for the background music?[/b]
CUTE! I think that's a great idea!!!