JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Back from my appointment (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1415437-back-my-appointment.html)

~Lynda~ January 29th, 2009 03:08 PM

Hi ladies, let me start by thanking each and everyone of you for the prayers!!!

the update is NO UPDATE - LOL

My Dr. told me that seeing a h/b this early is questionable and she didn't want me to stress unnecessarily, if we didn't find one. so she ordered an u/s for two weeks to hear the h/b. she said it should definitely be there in 2 weeks. she said my uterus was larger and that was a good sign. so i shall wait two more weeks. i was very relieved when she suggested doing it in 2 wks. i didn't want to freak out if there wasn't a h/b today. so that is my update. keep praying for "us"!!

thanks again and many hugs!!!

IAMommy January 29th, 2009 03:10 PM

Two weeks will be here before you know it! Lots of prayers and continued h/b dust for you!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

cherryblossom88 January 29th, 2009 03:11 PM

it will be here in no time;)
your in my thoughts

*Bobbie* January 29th, 2009 03:18 PM

Smart doctor ;)

I know it's hard waiting but the stress of seeing or not seeing it at this point is sooo not worth it. Just pretend you are in the TWW again :lol: And when you do see your little one for the first time he/she will look like a baby!

GROW BABY GROW!!!!!

mary30 January 29th, 2009 03:22 PM

I hope those two weeks fly by.. I remember wanting so badly to hear the heartbeat ,but when It was time I was so afraid to go in !!

*becky* January 29th, 2009 05:05 PM

I'm glad your doctor is sensible. Plus your little one will be that much bigger in two weeks and you'll get better detail!

..Red.. January 29th, 2009 06:50 PM

Yeah that appoinment I had on the 16th, although we could see the hb, they really had to work at it. I mean I was holding my breath for ages it seemed. They had to do super high magnification (how they do that with an u/s I don't know) and push and prod that thing up there at odd angles. I mean if my husband could do that... but I digress. Anyhow you saw the picture, it was this little sliver of sac and a booger of an embryo. I doubt a doctor would have done it. This was like a specialized u/s tech who was determined to get something and it took forever!

princesskate January 29th, 2009 11:08 PM

2 weeks will be here before you know it! and you will see a heartbeat for sure then xxx

madmum_sarah January 30th, 2009 02:39 AM

smart doc but poop :lol:
2 weeks isnt long though hun and il keep prayin for you :)
xx

~Lynda~ January 30th, 2009 05:15 AM

thanks gals!!! your support and prayers are so much more appreciated than words can say!!!! HUGS and I will KYP!!!

mom 2 haley & tyler January 30th, 2009 05:18 AM

I agree with the other ladies. Two weeks will fly by and you will see that beautiful baby and hb. I'll keep you in my t&p.

Pitridge January 30th, 2009 08:16 AM

I also agree with the other ladies, two weeks will be here in no time.
I'll be thinking about you.