JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   8w1d u/s....Marshall's gift :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1423459-8w1d-u-s-marshall-s-gift.html)

heathernoel February 4th, 2009 03:09 PM

Wow...all I can say is that today, I am pregnant, and happy. I saw him/her. He/she has a great heartbeat, and has his/her arms and legs are budding. The yolk sac is still in there, and I am in love!!!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...5943441--1.jpg

IAMommy February 4th, 2009 03:23 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwww.........Congratualtions!! Beautiful U/S Pic!!!

:yellowcheer: :yellowcheer:

mary30 February 4th, 2009 04:46 PM

Just love ultrasound pictures... Great pictures .Glad that everything went well for you...

Allisonjuly February 4th, 2009 05:32 PM

Oh Heather congrats :) I just had an u/s today too! My due date is almost exactly one month before yours. How cool is that! I'm so glad you're happy and you didn't have an u/s like mine when I was 8 weeks (feeling like it was someone else's baby). During mine today I felt doomed and when she showed me the heartbeat I let out a huge breath...didn't even realized I was holding it!

heathernoel February 4th, 2009 05:55 PM

Allison, I still have that feeling. Joe's more giddy than I am. I tell people I'm pregnant, but I try not to dwell...protect myself from getting attached. It wasn't until I saw the image that I realized that no matter what, this IS my fifth child... in God's time I will let myself feel what I should be, kwim?

Omg, the hormones. LOL

Brittanie February 4th, 2009 07:37 PM

Heather, that feeling is normal. I hope that you'll soon be able to relax a little and be excited. That baby is so dang cute! I'm so excited for you!! :dothug:

~*Kixs*~ February 5th, 2009 05:29 AM

Well hello sweet little peanut! What a great u/s. It looks like s/he is looking right at you.

Heather congratulations! I am so happy that eveything went well and baby is looking wonderful.

I had a really hard time bonding with Scott when I was pg with him. I did not even buy him any clothes until my 3rd trimester. But have faith that God will soften your heart and that little baby have a BIG place in it. It just takes time to sink in.

I hope you don't mind but I put a link to this on the Aug 08 PR so we could all see our new little PR baby brother or sister :wub:

iluvgummies February 5th, 2009 05:56 AM

Just stopping in to say congrats. Glad to hear things are progressing well. :smile:

babyblue February 5th, 2009 06:24 AM

What a precious little peanut!
:inlove:

that is one sweet ultrasound picture. :) I am so happy things are going so well for you. It is hard to get excited - I'm still having a hard time letting it all sink in after what we've been thru.. but I hope you are able to let your guard down and enjoy this pregnancy! Congratulations!

blondie-lox February 5th, 2009 07:36 AM

Stopping in from Aug 08 PR, just wanted to say CONGRATS!

heathernoel February 5th, 2009 10:45 AM

Thank you sweetie!! Wow!! Look how big Lincoln is! Goodneeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!

Payton'sPlace February 5th, 2009 03:06 PM

Hi Heather...just popping in from the Aug 08 playroom cause I just HAD to comment on the beautiful little Mr or Mrs your carrying!! I am so happy for all of you and can't wait for another wonderous update!!

modelimoet February 5th, 2009 06:14 PM

Dropping in from August 08 PR, I hope you have a H&H 9 months! so happy for u, congrats!! :)

mspkids February 6th, 2009 05:56 AM

Great picture. Glad all is going great. Congrats

heathernoel February 6th, 2009 06:35 AM

Thank you all :)

RainyDay February 6th, 2009 12:40 PM

Popping in from Aug 08 PR to give a big CONGRATS to you! I'm thrilled to hear that your pregnancy is going so well :smile: Stop by and keep us updated on your new little one.

heathernoel February 6th, 2009 01:25 PM

:cry: wow! I feel SO supported, and I am SO glad that my 8/08 ladies remember Marshall and I. WOW!! :cry:

dee68 February 7th, 2009 10:20 PM

what a little cutie pie you have there !!!!!!