JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   3rd trimester moms... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1430124-3rd-trimester-moms.html)

dee68 February 9th, 2009 02:55 PM

is your bag packed?
have you toured your hospital?
how often are your dr. appts. now?
are you nesting?
is baby's room ready?

Brittanie February 9th, 2009 03:25 PM

is your bag packed? No. >_< I keep meaning to, but I just keep getting distracted.
have you toured your hospital? No, I really should give them a call and do one.
how often are your dr. appts. now? Twice a week actually. Tuesdays I have my regular appt, with an NST and biophyiscal profile ultrasound, and on Fridays I just have an NST.
are you nesting? I don't have the energy for it!
is baby's room ready? He'll be sleeping in a bassinet next to my bed for the first while, so in that way, yes. I have the bassinet set up and ready.

*becky* February 10th, 2009 07:21 AM

is your bag packed? No...I've made my list though, so that's a start! Camryn's bag is ready though.

have you toured your hospital? Yes I have. DH hasn't yet, so we'll do that in a week or so.

how often are your dr. appts. now? Every two weeks - I have one today!

are you nesting? Not yet...

is baby's room ready? Yes!! I'm so excited that is done!! :wub:

MamaTTx2 February 10th, 2009 08:06 AM

is your bag packed? Yep, pretty much. I have a list of things that can't be put into it until last minute (i.e. camera, makeup (yes, i will be bringing makeup to the hospital :rolleyes: ))

have you toured your hospital? Yes but DH hasn't and prob won't. He says that he is good with it if I feel comfortable there.

how often are your dr. appts. now? Every two weeks

are you nesting? Oh yeah...cleaning everything in sight!

is baby's room ready? She will be in our room for the first few months. After that, I expect to be moving into a new house.

ShannonMVT February 10th, 2009 09:28 AM

is your bag packed? Nope
have you toured your hospital? Not yet, we are going in about a month
how often are your dr. appts. now? I am going to start going every 2 weeks now!
are you nesting? I cleaned out my bathroom cabinets the other day. :wacko:
is baby's room ready? Not even close. Not decorated at all, we have the crib and changing table ordered but need my mom with her minivan to pick them up. Baby will be in our room at first in a co-sleeper, which we haven't gotten yet. I didn't want to buy it because it's one of the few "big items" on our baby registry, so if someone ends up buying it for us, that would be great. If not, we'll go get it or buy off of craigslist.

momofemnry February 10th, 2009 01:51 PM

is your bag packed? No
have you toured your hospital? No but I have done this before
how often are your dr. appts. now? every 2 weeks
are you nesting? kinda
is baby's room ready? not at all