JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   3rd trimester Check in! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1448725-3rd-trimester-check.html)

angelmomjen February 23rd, 2009 12:08 AM

How are you feeling? Have you completed the nursery? Have you or will you write a birthing plan?

mspkids February 23rd, 2009 10:21 AM

28 weeks tomorrow so I figured I'll post here...

On modified bedrest due to contractions. They are annoying but not doing anything. Hopefully I'll be off soon.

Baby will be sharing a room and it won't be setup until we find out the sex. We'll bring down the bassinet eventually. (probably after I leave for the hospital). Since I'm stuck doing nothing, I've been sewing up a storm. Just about done with the baby's diaper stash. Eventually I'll need to get the clothes down and wash them.

I use the same birth plan as the others so that's already done.

Nykoal February 23rd, 2009 10:45 AM

I'm 30wks and feeling great. I haven't started the nursery yet but I did buy the fabric for the drapes in the nursery, picked the colours, and have an idea of the other fabrics for the bedding and such (stripes, dots, and damask). I'm designing it all and loving the creative process. I can't wait to get to doing the actual work (my mom's doing the sewing and I'm doing the other decor projects). I'm planning on being done by the end of March.

We're also buying another matching crib for the new baby since the girls will be sharing a room and Makenna isn't ready to move into a Toddler Bed.

Brittanie February 23rd, 2009 10:51 AM

Quote:

On modified bedrest due to contractions. They are annoying but not doing anything. Hopefully I'll be off soon.[/b]

Send the contractions my way!! I'll take them!!

I've got the bassinet set up next to my bed, and everything else is pretty much ready too. He'll be sharing with Erin in a couple of months, so when we're ready we'll buy her a new bed and put him in the crib. Erin's sleeping in the crib switched to the toddler bed position.

*becky* February 23rd, 2009 11:26 AM

I'm doing pretty good...just really tired and everything hurts.

The nursery is done! :yellowcheer:

The birth plan is done! :yellowcheer:

I think we're pretty much ready for Camryn's arrival now.

MamaTTx2 February 23rd, 2009 11:55 AM

Almost 33 weeks.

LO will be in our room (first in bassinet, then in crib) for AWILE! I just can't stand having my babies away from me! We have a room for a nursery but won't be using it. I think that I will set up my new office in there!!

Not doing a true birth plan.

Feeling big and ready! I still get sick sometimes--usually after eating.

mspkids February 23rd, 2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Send the contractions my way!! I'll take them!![/b]
I'd love to. Wish I could bottle them up and ship them all out. I'm done with them

angelmomjen February 23rd, 2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

28 weeks tomorrow so I figured I'll post here...

On modified bedrest due to contractions. They are annoying but not doing anything. Hopefully I'll be off soon.[/b]
Yah for 28 weeks thats HUGE!!! Im sure they will go away with bedrest...it really is very hard, I hope it passes VERY quickly for you!


Quote:

I'm 30wks and feeling great. I haven't started the nursery yet but I did buy the fabric for the drapes in the nursery, picked the colours, and have an idea of the other fabrics for the bedding and such (stripes, dots, and damask). I'm designing it all and loving the creative process. I can't wait to get to doing the actual work (my mom's doing the sewing and I'm doing the other decor projects). I'm planning on being done by the end of March.[/b]
Woohoo 30 weeks! Where has the time gone? Glad you are doing great! I wish I had a creative bone..but nope not even one. Dh and My mom did the nursery ;)

Quote:

I've got the bassinet set up next to my bed, and everything else is pretty much ready too. He'll be sharing with Erin in a couple of months, so when we're ready we'll buy her a new bed and put him in the crib. Erin's sleeping in the crib switched to the toddler bed position.[/b]
:clap: Yah for being ready..so so close Brit!


Quote:

I'm doing pretty good...just really tired and everything hurts.

The nursery is done! :yellowcheer:

The birth plan is done! :yellowcheer:

I think we're pretty much ready for Camryn's arrival now.[/b]
Wooohooo..Im glad everything is done..hope you get some energy soon..I remember a burst toward the end :D
Quote:

LO will be in our room (first in bassinet, then in crib) for AWILE! I just can't stand having my babies away from me![/b]
I did the same thing..bassinett first then packnplay with the bassinett mat..DH laughs at me..because I swore Nathan was going in his crib after 4 months, and that I would not put it in our room..well I found away around it! :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.