JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Today is the day I lost my baby last time.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1469284-today-day-i-lost-my-baby-last-time.html)

babyblue March 9th, 2009 08:58 AM

Today is the day I lost my baby last time..

I am so freaked out today. :eek: I was fine up to this point, but then I had a day Saturday where I didn't puke at all (did throw up yest and this morning again), and then my tummy looks smaller to me today. It could be from eating healthy over the weekend which I haven't been doing until now, but I'm just so paranoid. It was exactly 11 weeks and on a Monday that I found out my baby had died. I don't go in for my next appt until a week from tomorrow. I prayed to God last night to give me some sign that things are ok today.

I know you all understand what I'm going thru.. any tips to help me lose this paranoia and get thru the day??
Thanks girls.. love ya!

madmum_sarah March 9th, 2009 11:51 AM

Re: Today is the day I lost my baby last time..

:dothug: i know how scarey that day is (as im sure the rest do too) and just wanted to send you some hugs
xxx

Chunky Monkey March 9th, 2009 12:44 PM

Aww I know how that is. I had a hard time thinking I would make it past 7 weeks. ((((HUGS))))

angelmomjen March 9th, 2009 01:00 PM

:dothug::dothug::dothug: Just wanted you to know Im thinking of ya, Im sure everything is fine, its so easy to feel like things arent okay anymore with PAL, I wish no one ever had to feel this way.

Im sure you l/o is fine and jumping around in there:party:

Wee3monkeys March 9th, 2009 01:27 PM

:dothug: PAL is so hard, especially when you are close to one of these days. :dothug: The best advice I can give is try to find something to keep you busy for the time being. Will be keeping you in my thoughts today!

IAMommy March 9th, 2009 03:41 PM

:dothug: I'm so sorry that you are going though this. PAL is so hard. Try to think of the positive things that are going on in your pg. No Bleeding, cramping, ext. Also, Jen had good advise of keeping busy. I know that even with doing those things, PAL never really lets our minds rest. Just try to take it easy and know that we are thinking of you and praying for a healthy pg for you.

Melanie0507 March 9th, 2009 06:26 PM

:dothug: Amber. I almost missed seeing this post...

I know it's almost the end of the day, but just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you tonight! I pray that the next week goes by quickly for you so you can get some confirmation at your appt! As far as getting to your next appt, just take it day by day and do your best to stay positive.

You are in my T&Ps!! :dothug:

babyblue March 10th, 2009 08:30 AM

Thanks everyone. I called my doc and expressed my anxiety and his nurse was so nice and let me come in for a quick u/s yesterday afternoon to help ease my mind. It was very fast- only 30 seconds or so until we saw little baby and it jumped like we scared it.. but that was all I needed. I feel so much better after having that reassurance. Yea for making it past my loss date!!

kalis March 10th, 2009 11:30 AM

so glad your dr did an u/s! that is wonderful that you got to see that baby jumping around for you.
i remember the relief of making past loss dates - yay for you and your litttle bean!

Brittanie March 10th, 2009 01:52 PM

Oh I'm so glad you got an u/s yesterday! I scheduled an appointment on my loss day with Patrick for that very reason.

:dothug: I'm glad that the u/s was so great! Even a 30 second one is better than nothing! I'm so excited for you.

mary30 March 10th, 2009 02:32 PM

I have gone in twice just to make sure everything is ok. I told the nurse that she is going to see alot of me this pregnancy. I can understand My last pregnancy ended at 19 weeks 3 days . That week is coming up fast . I am really scared my next ultrsound to take measurements is on 19 weeks 3 days.. I am glad that the ywere able to get you in.. I would go in as much as you want to check the heartbeat ...

Melanie0507 March 10th, 2009 06:06 PM

I am so glad you were able to go in and get a quick look at your little bean Amber! That's awesome!!

I bet that helped make the day a little easier!

:dothug:

ShannonMVT March 10th, 2009 09:48 PM

I'm so glad you got to take a little peek at baby and see all is well. That's great your doctor is so understanding.

fairy9800 March 11th, 2009 04:41 AM

I'm so glad you have an understanding doc and they let you come in!!

mom 2 haley & tyler March 11th, 2009 09:28 AM

Amber honey, I'm sorry I'm so late getting to this. I'm so glad that you made it past your date and you have such a great doctor/nurse. Woohoo for getting to see the baby. I'm so happy for you.

~Debbie~ March 11th, 2009 08:50 PM

Hugs to you!!! I'm so glad you were able to have an u/s. Those and hearing the heartbeats were the only things to calm me during my pregnancies.