JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   May I question you all for a moment..... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/147106-may-i-question-you-all-for-moment.html)

thirdtimesacharm February 6th, 2006 10:44 AM

I m/c'd in December. D&C on 12/28. Bled minimally from the 28th to the 31st. The following week, January 4th to be exact, I started bleeding heavily. Clotted and spotted until the 7th. Af showed up on 1/26. That made a cycle (counting the bleeding from the D&C) 31 days. Prior to my last pg I was 26 days w/ a LP of 13 exactly every month. I monitored myself for 3 months to see......

My questions are as follows:

How do I know (w/o pressuring myself) when or if I O this time around?

Did anyone here conceive relatively shortly after a m/c?

Do you think I'll be OK bd'ing CD's 10-18 everyother day?

I have asked in many places on JM now and I'm hoping for some answers or calming vibes......

So horrible to feel in the dark, clueless on what's going on...Like getting AF for the first time ever!!!!

thanks & :dothug:

Scout54 February 6th, 2006 11:30 AM

OK, my DH and I m/c'd in August and we got pregnant again
in October. Our OB/GYN told us to wait 3 cycles before trying
to get pregs again. We got pregnant the very first time we
tried after the three cycles were up....

Also, I had a period right after my D&C....Like three days after,
which is very odd, but we started counting days as soon as I did.
If you start keeping a journal of when you start and how long
AF stays, you can usually start to figure out when you will ovulate.
Our docs told us to stick to the general rule of ovulating about
14 days after the first day of your period.... Hope this helps!!

Hope I helped a little and good luck to you!!

Leah

nmacjames February 6th, 2006 12:16 PM

I m/c the end of Nov. Bled for 2 wks following m/c. My first and only AF was Dec. 29, I conceived this cycle. I don't temp or chart. Me and dh started bd'ing 8 days after af, almost every other day for about 15 days. I don't know if that helps, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :P Good Luck!!!!!

JCat February 6th, 2006 01:19 PM

I had my d&c on May 20, 2005, bleed about 9-10 days then a week and a half later af (Brings us to about the 9th of June) Then I had a 35 day cycle and AF (July 16). Found out I was pg on August 8, 2005. By my ultrasounds I concieved on (or around) July 27, 2005. So I got pregnant a little over 2 months after my d&c. I thankfully haven't had any problems with this pregnancy. We weren't trying or preventing so I wasn't keeping track of ovulation.

You should be good if you bd every other day.

Some common signs of O are pulling one of your sides, change in cm and cp, some people get light spotting or cramping.

Good luck

hopin4a4rth February 7th, 2006 04:51 AM

My first m/c ~ D&C on May 6th, period in June, got pg that cycle.

My second m/c ~ D&C on August 4th. We waited two cycles this time & got pg in Oct after the second cycle.

I just charted temps, CF & CP using www.fertilityfriend.com It wasn't a big deal to me because I was also using it as birth control prior to TTC. (Not FF... but charting)

wewantaminime February 7th, 2006 07:25 AM

I got pregnant by mistake, we were not trying to. So My D&C was 12/19 I bled off and on through Jan.20th...I thought I was getting my period 1/13 b/c the bleeding got heavier and lasted for 10 days which was unusual. Still not sure I had one b/c I am pregnant now. My conception date is around 1/12. I remember feeling what I thought was ovulation pains the week of 1/12 but it may have been implantation.

My cycles usually last 33 days with about 5 days AF

So I dont think you have to have AF to ovulate. I read somewhere if you didn't have problems with ovulating before you m/c then you will not after.

my_boys_are_my_joy February 9th, 2006 05:08 PM

our first pregnancy ended in miscarriage. i was 8/9 weeks. I actually miscarried at 9 weeks, but they said the baby only lived 8 weeks.

I had the D&C 8/2/05. I bled for like a week and a half. I never got a period again. We didn't have sex for 2 weeks following the mc, but I got preggo right away when we did. I'll be 27 weeks on Saturday, and this pregnancy has not had the first complication. He's perfect! :cheer: