JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Freakin' Out!! (TMI!!) **updated** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/149679-freakin-out-tmi-updated.html)

hopin4a4rth February 10th, 2006 05:09 AM

ACK! I woke up to blood this morning.. on my undies & when I wiped. Now it's just a little spotting, but I'm freaking out. What do I do?!? DH & I were together last night, so it's probably from that?? But I'm still worried. Should I call or wait???

I didn't end up calling on Friday. The bleeding stopped and turned to spotting, then stopped entirely. But then I was crampy all weekend & didn't feel the baby move. I was scared as you can imagine & called first thing this morning. They got me in right away & she said I have an irratated cervix due to pregnancy hormones & that being w/ dh just made it worse & bleed. She said it might bleed again on it's own. *sigh* But it's no risk to baby or me. She listened for the h/b and it was great again!! Then baby kicked the doppler & we both felt it. lol! Now baby has been wiggleing all day! LOL!!! So much for my worries. :rolleyes:

*~Candy~* February 10th, 2006 06:49 AM

oh no, I bet it is b/c you guys were together. I would call the dr. just to be safe. Keep us posted.....

ladybgg February 10th, 2006 08:44 AM

I'd call right away! It may jusy be an irritated cervix... but sometimes, intercourse can bring on any bleeding that has been waiting. :confused:

Definately call, even if it is just to ease your mind.
I hope everything is okay!! :dothug:

MB23 February 10th, 2006 09:08 AM

I agree with the others - call.

I am sure that everything will be fine and that it is all from being with your husband.

shannontretter February 10th, 2006 09:23 AM

I also vote for calling - if it's nothing you know right away and not put stress on your body by worrying :)

soontobemommyto3 February 10th, 2006 10:07 AM

call your OB. The times I've had blood in other pregnancies I called right away and he got me in and checked my cervix and did an u/s to make sure everything is ok.

At this stage in the pregnancy they take any bleeding very seriously.

Ethans_Mommy February 10th, 2006 02:27 PM

Definately call. I have had spotting this pregnancy and then I realized it happened the day after Rob and I had sex, every time! At my first u/s, everything looked great, but because I was concerened my dr told me not to do anything for 3 weeks. So last night was the 3 week mark and of course Rob was counting down. We had sex and things were fine. But sure enough, I went to the bathroom at 2 am and there was a pink tinge when I wiped! I hadnt spotted in 3 weeks and now it happened again. Lucky for me I had a drs appointment already scheduled for today and I told him about it so he checked me- my cervix is closed, but he said it looks a little raw (TMI) and said thats where the blood came from, not my uterus which is when they start to worry. He said thre wasnt continual bleeding up there, which is also good. He said I should be ok and that a lot of women bleed through out their pg because their cerix is so tender. He scheduled me for an u/s next week to make sure everything is still ok, but we heard the hb through the doppler, and so everything seems to be fine. I am sure youre ok too, but I would call your dr. You might get a free u/s out of it! I get one next week!

Blessings B February 10th, 2006 03:36 PM

Call your Doc. Although I always spot after sex, my Doc said that your blood vessals are a lot bigger than normal and it's kind of like blowing your nose too hard. Blessings B

babies February 10th, 2006 03:48 PM

call just so doc has heads up. But being together can cause bleeding for some mommies.

It will be A-okay

LeedaRenee February 11th, 2006 04:08 AM

I agree with everyone else, though it's probably nothing, doesn't hurt to call. Let us know, I hope everything is ok.

hopin4a4rth February 13th, 2006 04:53 PM

Updated in my first post :)

LeedaRenee February 13th, 2006 05:07 PM

I was wondering how things were for you. I am happy to hear that it was something minor. And yay for baby kicking to let you know he/she was there!

*~Candy~* February 13th, 2006 06:50 PM

YAY! I kept checking on here and hoping you were okay, so glad that the baby is fine. He/she was trying to tell you "HEY i am alright in here" :)

I bet your mind is at ease.

Blessings B February 14th, 2006 03:22 AM

Yeah!!! thanks for the update, glad everything is okay. Blessings B

hopin4a4rth February 14th, 2006 07:47 AM

My mind is at ease now & baby has been active... in fact, s/he's kicking me right now. Yay!!

MB23 February 14th, 2006 08:32 AM

So happy to read all this well.

Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy February 17th, 2006 12:06 AM

Oh good I'm glad you and baby are ok! I'm glad you went in too.