JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   I'm back for good - update on me (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1548521-im-back-for-good-update-me.html)

kellyanne May 5th, 2009 08:03 AM

I'm back for good - update on me

Hey everyone, I'm done traveling till baby gets here! Now I'm starting to panic a bit about getting ready. I've had myself convinced this whole pregnancy that she'd come late like DD, but she is definitely making me second guess myself. My contractions are pretty much non-stop if I'm doing anything but sitting and I get some fairly strong ones even when sitting/sleeping. Also, she has dropped already and is shoving downward right into my bladder....I'm waddling! BUT, blood pressure is good, baby is active, etc....so I can't really complain.

madmum_sarah May 5th, 2009 08:47 AM

Re: I'm back for good - update on me

hey hun :D
i would defo start taking it easy but get things ready. you just never know when these little monkeys will show up as some of our ladies have seen recently!
good to have you back though :)
xxx

Madison.Hailey.Zack May 5th, 2009 09:33 AM

Welcome back. I can tell you that we never know when our LO want to show up. I had no idea that Madison was coming 4 weeks early. I just said the day before that she would go till Halloween guess I was wrong lol

mom 2 haley & tyler May 5th, 2009 09:52 AM

Wow, Kelly, you are getting close. I'm glad to have you back on. I hope you're able to get everything ready before your lo makes her entrance.

Melanie0507 May 5th, 2009 02:40 PM

It sounds like she might just prove you wrong about coming late! Hope you can get everything ready so she can make a grand entrance before too long!

Glad you're back :)

Mommy2Makenna May 5th, 2009 02:46 PM

Welcome back, Kelly! Good luck getting everything ready for your 2nd little girl (Juliana, right?)

I don't think I've had any contractions, yet... I'm assuming I will recognize them when I see them, even though this is the first time I've gotten this far in a pregnancy.

*Pamela* May 5th, 2009 03:11 PM

Goodness you are so close. Sounds like she is ready. Glad to see you back hun.

How is Cori doing?

kellyanne May 5th, 2009 05:09 PM

Thanks everyone. Sacha - you'll know if you have contractions like these :) But don't worry that you aren't having them, I had almost none with Cori. This pregnancy is SOOOO different from my first. And, yes, we are waiting on Juliana.

Cori is doing great. She seems to be getting excited, talking about how the baby will play with her and whatnot. She will probably be a bit disappointed with how little the baby will actually do. We asked her when she thinks the baby is coming and she said (with quite a bit of certainty for a 2 year old), "Wednesday, 13th". I laughed, knowing that June 10 is a Wednesday and told her that the 13th isn't on a Wednesday. She stuck to her guess. Later on, I was thinking about how NEXT Wednesday is the 13th!! :o Let's hope my 2 year old isn't psychic!

Mommy2Makenna May 5th, 2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellyanne (Post 15684195)
Later on, I was thinking about how NEXT Wednesday is the 13th!! :o Let's hope my 2 year old isn't psychic!

Oh, my! That's kinda scary how she picked a real date that is coming up. (2 in 7 chance I guess if you count the 13th for the next 2 months). I'll be hoping that she isn't psychic... Juliana should bake for just a bit longer.

.x~KAT~x. May 6th, 2009 01:45 AM

welcome back!! you must be getting super excited now!!! dosnt it go by fast!! xx

Wee3monkeys May 6th, 2009 12:08 PM

Wow, Kelly! I can't believe it's almost time to meet Juliana!! Seems like just yesterday everyone was getting their bfp's! I hope Cori is just a little off, her little sis needs a little baking yet.

Pitridge May 7th, 2009 02:14 PM

It's almost time to meet your little one. I would start taking it easy, leave stuff for dh or someone else to do.
Oh! and I'm glad you are done traveling, now you get to stay home and worry about if Cori is psychic or not :)

klt May 8th, 2009 03:56 PM

Yeah...it's amazing how PGs are so different. It's time to take it easy. Glad you're done traveling!