JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   m/w thinks she is coming EARLY (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1552211-m-w-thinks-she-coming-early.html)

Mommy2Makenna May 7th, 2009 02:48 PM

m/w thinks she is coming EARLY

I just got home from my 35 week appointment. I am 75% efaced and 1cm dialated. Tomorrow marks 35 weeks. My list isn't done. My baby shower isn't for another week and a half. I'm not ready! I'm sure I could be a little dialated for weeks, but my midwife said she would be REALLY surprised if I actually make it to my due date. She is prediciting that I will go into labor before 38 weeks. Makenna needs a bit more time to bake in there. I think I'm getting just a little bit panicked.

kellyanne May 7th, 2009 09:24 PM

Re: m/w thinks she is coming EARLY

Don't panic Sacha! I'm sure she'll bake a little longer. I am nowhere near ready either, but my contractions are so bad that I'm afraid to do much. I find out tomorrow what the doc thinks about all this. Seems like all the babies are coming early lately!

katiegirl May 8th, 2009 05:27 AM

Don't worry about the list, just take the time to relax. The midwife could potentially be wrong, only Makenna can decide when she wants to enter the world.

klt May 8th, 2009 07:16 AM

I agree, don't worry about the list. Overdoing it right now would NOT be a good idea :) I'll be thinking of you and your DD!

mom 2 haley & tyler May 8th, 2009 10:21 AM

I hope she'll bake a bit longer until you get everything done you need to. But then I can't wait to see that beautiful baby girl.

kalis May 8th, 2009 11:09 AM

i hope she keeps baking for a bit longer.
i was dialted to a 1 at 29 weeks, then to a 2 & 50% effaced by 33 weeks. but i didn't go into real labor until 37 weeks and 6 days!

kalis May 8th, 2009 11:10 AM

i hope she keeps baking for a bit longer.
i was dialted to a 1 at 29 weeks, then to a 2 & 50% effaced by 33 weeks. but i didn't go into real labor until 37 weeks and 6 days!

Melanie0507 May 8th, 2009 11:16 AM

I hope she stays put for a little while longer...at least so you can get in your baby shower!!

She will be here before you know it :cheer:

j.gibson6208 May 8th, 2009 12:17 PM

Hopefully she will atleast wait until the shower. That way you can get everything ready for her. Its hard to decorate a nursery with baby already on your hip..lol. it is true tho that you can be dialated for quite a few weeks. Good luck to you. Hope you get everything done before her arrival!

princesskate May 9th, 2009 01:12 PM

:dothug: I hope she stays put and bakes a little bit longer hun x

Danielley08 May 9th, 2009 05:46 PM

Hey Miss Makenna...bake just a FEW more weeks...please?? :D

Hopefully things stay calm for a few more weeks Sacha...sending you lots of NO LABOR BEFORE 37 WEEKS vibes!!