JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   New and Worried (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1554840-new-and-worried.html)

KRA May 9th, 2009 09:07 PM

New and Worried

Hi I am new to these boards. I recently had a m/c in Jan about 7 weeks along but they said the baby stopped growing at four weeks. I am now pregnant again and I can't stop thinking it will happen again. I am waiting to go to the bathroom and see spotting. Just wondering if someone has a similar story and can help me through this.

princesskate May 10th, 2009 01:02 AM

Re: New and Worried

:welcome: and congrats on your pregnancy! I am sorry to hear of your loss :dothug:

With this pregnancy I have had several episodes of bleeding/spotting. The first was at just over 4 weeks which they told me was an implantation bleed, but all the others there was no definate cause found. Although one of the times it was found I had a yeast infection which could have caused it :blush: I know bleeding is very scary though, I freak out when I see it and I am now almost 21 weeks but still check the toilet paper lol. Have you called your doctor? Maybe they could give you an u/s to check baby is ok? x

IAMommy May 11th, 2009 06:31 AM

Lots of Hugs and welcome to PAL. I think after you have a loss....it is soooo hard to just relax about being pg. I know I never did. I checked TP up until my water broke. I will say that the anxiety of being PAL does get a little bit better with every milestone you cross though.
I also agree with Kate...let your dr know about your fear, and maybe they can get you in for an early u/s. KUP on how you are doing.

lhmomma May 11th, 2009 07:28 AM

i had a m/c in jan also due to blighten ovum and found out i was pregnat the friday b4 easter i am now 12.5 weeks almost 13 weeks and so far everything is good how far along are you and when is your due date

kellyanne May 11th, 2009 07:32 AM

Welcome! I'm sorry for your loss. You'll find this to be a very tight-knit group because we all know exactly what you are feeling. It is wonderful and exciting to be pregnant, but oh so scary as well. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

klt May 11th, 2009 07:43 AM

Welcome to PAL! I'm sorry for your loss...it makes being PG so scary because you think it's going to happen again. I think the more you read on this board, the more you will learn how completely normal your fears are...we all check the tp! You'll find the women on this board helpful and supportive. Jump right in. I look forward to getting to know you! Congratulations on your new little one. The best advice I was given was to take it one day at a time and know that as of right now, nothing is wrong, and that's good! Take care.

inklady9 May 11th, 2009 10:51 AM

I agree with everyone else. I had a m/c in Aug 2008 and am currently just a little
over 6 weeks preg again. I still check the tp and worry every time I feel a twinge or anything.
I guess it is normal after a loss, but is sooo scary and hard to be excited.

Danielley08 May 12th, 2009 04:41 PM

:ditto: to what everyone else has said...I'm glad you found our board!! Please feel free to come in and post ANY time you like...rather happy, sad, or just confused...and trust me...confusion and worry are the top ranked feelings in this room!!

Hope to see you stick around!! :grouphug:

~Debbie~ May 12th, 2009 08:58 PM

Hugs to you!!! I know how scary and worrisome it is..... Honestly, I think we will always have those feelings or thoughts. Even though I've been down this road before, I'm still nervous. Hang in there!

Jenn1320 May 13th, 2009 06:47 AM

Another TP checker here!! I worry and examine every little symptom and feeling-- and then I worry how my worries will affect the baby!!!

Congrats to you! I am so sorry for your previous loss.