JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   been hospital again (UPDATED) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1559165-been-hospital-again-updated.html)

madmum_sarah May 13th, 2009 07:18 AM

been hospital again (UPDATED)

i am sooooo sick of that place already!
i had appointment with doc this morning about the pain im in from spd. he decided he didnt think all of it was that and he doesnt want me to take the meds i am as im on too high a dose and it crosses the placenta (news to me, ive been on them since 3 months!) they are not touching the pain anyway so not too hard to stop and better now than baby having withdrawel to deal with!
anyway, he rushed me through for U/S who say baby is big but not big enough to be causing me too many problems (yet!) however she wants me to see consultant again (saw her 2 weeks ago) as she wants me to be admitted into hospital.
so i have another appointment on friday to see the consultant and im hoping that if they do decide im going in that its only for a few days rest (the doc wants me in til baby arrives :o )
anyway, i will try and keep people updated on what happens when i know but here is my pic of scan today (oh and my baby already has hair, my others were born practically bald!) best not forget to pack babys hair brush :lol:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...y/DSC00014.jpg
chubby cheeks! :lol:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...y/DSC00013.jpg
xx

UPDATE
thanks girls.
a slight update, they have today made a decision. i am being admitted into the large aberdeen hospital tomorrow morning :( they have convinced me to stay for 5 days or so but have made it very clear they will do all they can to keep me there till baby is born.
i will see a pre natal mental health worker (at my request) and physio while i am in there. im sat here in tears as i type this. im being taken away from my children yet again for the sake of this baby.
oh and the call i received from health clinic was due to the fact my blood work showed very low iron levels (which is part of the reason im being admitted)
i will get online whenever i get home but thank you all for caring.
love you all
xxx

kellyanne May 13th, 2009 07:36 AM

Re: been hospital AGAIN (xposted and U/S pic)

I'm sorry you have to go back to the hospital Sarah! I hope they don't decide to keep you until baby comes...yikes!

Those are great u/s pics!

IAMommy May 13th, 2009 07:49 AM

ahhhhh.....you lo is too cute!! I really hope that you do not have to be in the hospital for the rest of your pg!!

Wee3monkeys May 13th, 2009 08:06 AM

Phooey, Sarah!! I hope you don't end up in hospital till he/she comes!! But I hate that your in such constant pain too. Ugh! It's a no win situation till your little one arrives. I can't wait to meet him/her! Love the u/s pics!!!

Wee3monkeys May 13th, 2009 08:06 AM

Phooey, Sarah!! I hope you don't end up in hospital till he/she comes!! But I hate that your in such constant pain too. Ugh! It's a no win situation till your little one arrives. I can't wait to meet him/her! Love the u/s pics!!!

mom 2 haley & tyler May 13th, 2009 08:24 AM

I hope you only have to stay a few days Sarah. I love the pics. Your glow worm is soooo cute! You are in my t&p as always honey! Please try to kup. I hope they can do something for the pain that won't affect the baby.

madmum_sarah May 13th, 2009 08:43 AM

well just to top off an already poo day, i just got a call from the health clinic saying a doc has requested i go in urgently in the next few days so i have an appointment on tuesday morning as well. the only thing i can think of is the fact i had my bloods done last week, i really hope nothing has come up on them. i just dont know how much more i can take :(
xx

klt May 13th, 2009 11:57 AM

Oh Sarah, everytime you turn around it's something else. I wish the pain would go away and you could stay away from the docs until it's time to deliver your healthy little glow worm! KUP I hope everything gets better!

*SamF* May 13th, 2009 12:18 PM

Sarah- First how cute!!!! I love the chubby cheeks!

I really hope it the pain goes away and everything else resolves itself so you don't end up stuck in the hospital!!

katiegirl May 14th, 2009 09:24 AM

The pictures are great Sarah, hopefully the doctor is just being a bit over cautious.
Too bad they couldn't check between the legs this time as the baby was too shy the last ultrasound you had.

Pitridge May 14th, 2009 09:29 AM

I also do hope you don't have to go to the hospital, I'm so sorry that this pg is giving you all sort of problem, but your little will be here soon and it will all be fine.
It sounds kind of weird that they would call you from the Health Clinic telling you to go in such urgency and tell you why, if it was something bad they would not wait until Tuesday to see you, so I have to suspect that it's just something minor. I will be thinking about you girl.
Love your little one chubby cheeks.

madmum_sarah May 15th, 2009 11:44 AM

Re: been hospital again (UPDATED)

thanks girls. :dothug:
i updated in post 1

Melanie0507 May 15th, 2009 06:33 PM

:dothug: Sarah.

I am so sorry you are going through all that, but it will be so worth it when you are holding your healthy little glowworm in a few weeks!

Lots of T&Ps coming your way!

kellyanne May 15th, 2009 07:27 PM

Sorry to hear you have to be hospitalized, Sarah...but hopefully they'll be able to help with your pain a bit. :dothug:

Pitridge May 18th, 2009 12:21 PM

I'm sorry to hear that they keeping you there...I hope that they won't keep you too long.

.x~KAT~x. May 19th, 2009 02:49 AM

make the most of the rest hun!! hurry back xxx

Wee3monkeys May 19th, 2009 09:32 AM

OIY! Just catching your update!! I hope they can get things stabilized so you don't have to stay till your little one arrives! Thinking of you Sarah!

Eleysia May 19th, 2009 02:19 PM

Sarah, stay strong hunny. You have overcome so much this far, keep your chin up!!! We love you tons!!